~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

We were there 1/3 and the wait at 11:30 was 50 minutes.

Geesh. Too long a wait for a QS meal! But since that was immediately after the holiday hopefully that is not a typical wait time. Or maybe it is since BOG is still very new. Might check it out when I am at MK later this week. Haven't decided on which day to go. Friday or Saturday.

Same here!! Actually our snow storm is hitting tomorrow and we were supposed to leave at 7pm tomorrow night. Now we are leaving at 3am tomorrow morning (we are driving from PA) to get out of here ahead of the storm. I am running around like a chicken without a head getting the house cleaned, laundry done and bags packed!!! Thank God I sent my daughter to daycare today, no way I would get everything done with my little tornado following me.. LOL

Yes. I am in the DC area and we are suppose to be getting snow beginning at 7 am tomorrow. There was also snow in the forecast for Thursday but that has thankfully been dismissed (for now anyway)! Have a safe drive!

Single digit dance! :banana::cool1::woohoo:

I feel for everyone traveling with impending snow. We were one of the last flights out of Philly when a surprise snowstorm hit and it was not fun. We had to wait on the tarmac forever and they kept de-icing the plane. I had a very sick little boy with me (turned out to be strep) and I felt so bad for him. Luckily, we finally got off and down to the sunshine in Fla. That made everything worth it.

All packed... watching the weather and hoping that the Polar Vortex that is coming again this week won't mess up our flight on Saturday... and now we just wait 4.5 more days.... at least work will help to pass the time...:rolleyes1

All packed... watching the weather and hoping that the Polar Vortex that is coming again this week won't mess up our flight on Saturday... and now we just wait 4.5 more days.... at least work will help to pass the time...:rolleyes1

Another weather watcher here... Leaving a day early is not an option for us so hopefully the weather permits flights out.

Looks like tomorrow we are getting between 4-12" depending on which news channel you believe. We fly out 10:30 am Wednesday. I really, really, really hope by then everything is all clear. Even a delay we are ok with, just as long as we leave on Wed! I won't stop stressing until we are in the air.

4 days until we leave! Let the panic begin! I'm buried in laundry and the house is a wreck....... Good thing I can sleep on the train. Not too mention the new "arctic blast" coming through the next 3 days. I see lots of firewood in the house today..... LOTS of firewood!! LOL!

We are flying out Thursday morning, 6am, from Chicago and it will be cold here, below zero, so I shouldn't mind too much that it is only supposed to be a high of 64 in Orlando, but I do wish it was a little warmer.

We leave in the morning!!!! So excited! Looks like the weather here on the east coast will not cause any delays for our departure. Now I need to plow through my to do list & double check that we have everything we need packed. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I hope I can sleep tonight :-)

Supposed to fly out of Philly Wednesday morning at 10:30... Well... Cue up the worst case scenario of 10" of snow today/tonight and below zero temps tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Supposed to fly out of Philly Wednesday morning at 10:30... Well... Cue up the worst case scenario of 10" of snow today/tonight and below zero temps tomorrow! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That sucks! Hope you are able to fly out with no issues.

Four days to go. :earsboy:

This time Saturday and we should be on the Magical Express from the airport. So excited, it's going to be a long couple of days.

Supposed to fly out of Philly Wednesday morning at 10:30... Well... Cue up the worst case scenario of 10" of snow today/tonight and below zero temps tomorrow! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh man! Well, at least the snow will be done by then and the runways will be plowed. Hopefully you should be fine. I feel terrible for those leaving today :(

Four days to go. :earsboy:

This time Saturday and we should be on the Magical Express from the airport. So excited, it's going to be a long couple of days.

Sounds like we'll be arriving around the same time :)

We'll be landing in Orlando at 2:00 pm Florida time on Saturday.

Holy Moly....if all goes as planned I will be at the airport on my way this time tomorrow!! I almost can't believe it after almost a year of planning. Only 1 more day to keep the secret from DS4 and DS9. Now we just need that airport to plow good today!

Home for a snow-day today - guess I have no excuse but to really get things in order for our Saturday departure!!! Now... DD3's school is opening late... should I send her in for a few hours so that I can REALLY get myself organized??? Should I be "that" parent????

Sounds like we'll be arriving around the same time :)

We'll be landing in Orlando at 2:00 pm Florida time on Saturday.

Let me add ourselves to that Saturday list. We will be on the ME hopefully by 1 Florida time.

So excited!!! I just wish we could nail down the weather a bit more. My weather app says one thing and then DH's weather app says something completely different. Neither of those apps follow what is online.

We are packing for everything (because 63 is very cold to me) but boy oh boy luggage will be heavy. I am glad I shipped our stroller to the resort yesterday!

We are packing for everything (because 63 is very cold to me) but boy oh boy luggage will be heavy. I am glad I shipped our stroller to the resort yesterday!

We leave tomorrow. It's 5 degrees out right now. With the wind chill it's -13!! The other day it was 55 and felt like summer. But for some reason even 60 degrees at Disney feels so cold to me. :confused3 But as DH reminded me, a cold day at Disney is better than a cold day at home! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter