The Official Spring 2007 CP

imagineerhopefull

<font color=purple>I'm a <font color=darkcoral>Cle
Is it too early to start this thread?

I was just wondering who else here is planning on taking part in the program this spring, for presentations will be here in no time. If accepted, what roll(s) are you going for? Are you just going to do the normal spring program or are you thinking of doing the advantage? Anyone excited, nervous, going crazy??

The presentations for my school are at the end of september, which will be here in no time. If I get into the program I'm hoping to get either a job with operations or lifeguarding. I'm even thinking of going to the entertainment audition if I can. I've heard that job, although it can be very hard, can be the most rewarding of them all.

I had my interview on Friday. It went quite well. I applied for Operations, Transportation, Hospitality, Character Attendant, or Merch. I'm interested in that order because I would like to have a spieling role. Anyhow, I'm hoping to start here and work up to my dreams. I just applied for Spring, but I plan on extending or something, assuming things go as planned. The presentation dates were just added for WVU--they aren't until October 5! I didn't want to wait that long so applied online. I'll have my answer before the presentations even happen here. Good luck!

I just scheduled my interview for Friday (they weren't coming here until November so I decided to do it now). I'm already nervous!!

Do you think I should just do the online presentation and get it done and over with? I've been to the presentation 3 times I think and I've seen the online one before.

I would... The one-on-one interview was kind of nice (and I hate talking on the phone with people I don't know!). I had been to the presentations, live interviews, and entertainment auditions--and accepted as a character performer previously, even though I declined, so I figured the on-line presentation was the way to go. It shows how much I want to do it. I'll probably go to the presentation here anyhow, assuming I'm accepted, because I'll be so excited by then. It will also give me a chance to make some new friends who might be down there too...

I would say do the online presentation (especially if they don't come to your school, or one near you, for awhile). I did the live presentation for my first CP (and that was when they were still doing the live interview). And I did the online presentation for my 2nd (and current) CP. This was because I wanted to audition, and they weren't coming to my school about a month after the audition. :teeth: So I would say do the online presentation, and good luck to everyone.

Hey I applied on the 21st. Im waiting for a response :) I have started both a Livejournal and a myspace group for people interested in the CP Spring 2007! Is it ok if I post the links>???

Thanks and Im looking forward to getting to know more people who may be participating in the cp with me (If I get in)

Good luck for all those interviewing and applying. If you need any pointers feel free to message me on here or on my AIM DanielCanary

I got a call today from Michelle... I was accepted for Spring and I'll be working in Operations. I'm very excited! I can't wait. I can't accept until the packets are mailed which will be a while still. They were calling to let the early applications know of their decisions. Good luck to everyone!

I got my call today!!!! I was accepted and will be working the role of operations!

Well I just set up my phone interview for next tuesday night... it's funny I'm already kind of nervous but at the same time really excited.

Good luck on your interview! I'm sure you'll do fine :) Mine was actually a lot of fun. I was nervous before mine, but after the preliminary verification questions, I was relaxed and was able to speak freely...

I had my interview on the 25th of August. It was a lot of fun!! Now I just need to wait and see what happens? For those of you who have already gotten a reply from the program how long was the wait between the interview and the offer?

I only waited 6 days! I couldn't believe it... They started calling people they admitted early so that we didn't have to wait a month to find out. It typically takes 2 weeks from your interview(or when your paperwork is recieved after the phone interview), but when I interviewed, they said 3-4 weeks, so if you haven't heard anything within that time, I'd check with recruiting. Did you do a phone interview or in person?

I did a phone interview but I was recruited orginally by a WDW manager when I was visiting the parks and I work for The Disney Store right now, so hopefully those two things will be favorable for me. It's only been a week so we will see what happens....I get nervous with the not knowing. I'm a big organization and planning freak so I like to know things. :goodvibes

I am the same way! I'm sure you'll hear something shortly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter