The Official Spring 2007 CP

SweaterInJune said:
Sorry about that :( I would email recruiting and let them know that you can't make an audition so that they can go ahead and process your application... Just a suggestion. Maybe you won't have to wait so long that way...

Yup, already did that. I let them know that I can't make any of the auditions but that I would still like to participate in the program, preferably working in either operations or lifeguarding.

imagineerhopefull said:
Yup, already did that. I let them know that I can't make any of the auditions but that I would still like to participate in the program, preferably working in either operations or lifeguarding.

Why don't you ask to try for character attendant? That's what I'm doing and I love it.

finally got my letter. Looks like I'm gonna be operations. I'm going down Jan 6th!!

I just came across the board while trying to get more info about the spring CP. I found out that there's an audition date I can go to and everyone is telling me to do it. I just don't know and was wondering if there is anyone here who's done it or is planning to. I was just going to go to DL here but only WDW is doing character auditions. Also anyone know of anyone who did CP in entertainment? I have a billion questions and it's crazy trying to weed through all the info! :goodvibes

I'm not a performer, but I am a character attendant. If you want to, PM me your questions and I can try to answer them for you.

I got packet today and I got accepted! I'll be working in operations, can't wait till I get down there and find out exactly where I'll be working though. Jungle Cruise would be fun...

Looks like those of y'all going in the spring will be able to look forward to a little bit of a raise -- Florida just raised the state's minimum wage to $6.67 effective in January.

do you get paid weekly or every other week? I'm confused. I know I'm prob gonna blow money on anything Donald Duck since there isn't too much of him in DLR.

^I was a CP in operations, then transfered to Entertainment while in the program. If you have any questions, you can PM me.

hey everyone!

i'm hoping to be doing the college program for spring '07- but the presentation down here isn't till novemeber! i'm trying to decide wheter to wait until then, or just do the online pres. and phone interview. i'm afraid that if i wait, some good spots might be filled up...but i may have to wait a while anyway for a character audition. does anyone know- are the only character auditions for the college program the few posted on the website, or do they sometimes have auditions at different schools where they do the presentations?

i just ask b/c 2 years ago i went to the presentation at my school, and they were doing auditions- but it was a smaller area, not like the big cities listed now. any help would be appreciated!

to those of you already accepted...congrats! i hope i'll see you down there! :teeth:

Hey everyone. I have been interested in working for Disney since i was a little girl and i believe this is finally my opportunity. I applied and was accepted for the Spring of 2005, but had to decline because of personal reasons. I am hoping that since I have already been accepted in the past I will be accepted again. Tomorrow is the presentation at my school and i am sooo excited. Ive decided that a lot of the reason I didnt end up going last time was my parents views on it so I'm not going to tell them anything until I see what happens and whether or not I get accepted. I plan on doing it even if they suggest i shouldnt for the Spring of 2007.

Hope to see you all down there. I'll let everyone know how my interview goes and such.

A Dream is a WISH your <3 makes. And my dream is to work for Disney! <33!
~Sarah a.k.a. Sass

Sass727 said:
Hey everyone. I have been interested in working for Disney since i was a little girl and i believe this is finally my opportunity. I applied and was accepted for the Spring of 2005, but had to decline because of personal reasons. I am hoping that since I have already been accepted in the past I will be accepted again. Tomorrow is the presentation at my school and i am sooo excited. Ive decided that a lot of the reason I didnt end up going last time was my parents views on it so I'm not going to tell them anything until I see what happens and whether or not I get accepted. I plan on doing it even if they suggest i shouldnt for the Spring of 2007.

Hope to see you all down there. I'll let everyone know how my interview goes and such.

I'm pretty much in the same boat my fam still is nervous about me going so far away. I decided I'm going to apply anyway and see what happens. I wanted to wait until fall 07 but I think if I don't do this now I won't do it later with another excuse. I'm scheduling my interview tomorrow.

i got my acceptance letter today and will be working operations. i plan to get down there on wednesday jan 3rd, stay for a few days and then check in on saturday jan 6th

Congratulations to all of the new people accepted! I look forward to meeting you in FL. For those of you applying and interviewing, good luck! I wish the next 3 months would pass by faster...*sigh*

Hey guys... todays my colleges presentation. and its in like 2 and a half hours. I am going to meet with my campus rep in about an hour and a half to go over certain things about what my school offers for the program. I really am so incredibly excited and i cant wait.

anyways... that wasnt the point of me writing this post... it was to share this amazing quote with you all that i found on one of the Disney sites.

"Here [at Disney], you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy." :wizard:

I thought this was relevant for all of us because if and when we all go down there to do this experience, thats what we have to look forward to!

Sass727 said:
"Here [at Disney], you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy." :wizard:

true that. anyone feel free to IM me at gamecom108 on AIM, though im not home right now casue im in class, u can still leave me a message and ill get back to u when i get home. also u can ask for my myspace/facebook if u choose

has anyone else had any problems when you go to print your completed application. Everytime I do it, it comes out in frames or not with all the check marks on the spaces and stuff. It's driving me crazy and I have tried printing it every which way I know how. I'm using internet explorer and everything just like it says... :badpc:

i interviewed last saturday night on the phone, and i got my letter of acceptance yesterday! ill be in merchandise. i was so nervous when i got my packet in the mail. im still a little nervous about accepting the offer because ive never lived away from home...yea and im 21..ha..but i will end up accepting it cause its something ive been wanting to do since ive been in college. ne one from tennessee accepted for spring 07? just trying to find ppl near me so maybe we could get to know each other before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter