The Official Spring/Spring Advantage 2010 Thread!

Has anyone done the roommate notification successfully? Im trying to do it and its saying i haven't paid my assessment fee or whatever and i know I paid it and received an email saying I paid it as well. Is it a glitch or should I call?

I know not all dates use the room mate matching service, only the larger ones. I emailed to see in Jan. 27th is and she said only a few Spring ones are currently open for the matching service.

i called recruiting b/c i was having trouble, it was telling me i hadnt paid my fee even though i did, and the recruiting lady said that its not up yet and they'll send another email when its ready

idk what the email was about...

i called recruiting b/c i was having trouble, it was telling me i hadnt paid my fee even though i did, and the recruiting lady said that its not up yet and they'll send another email when its ready

idk what the email was about...

Oh, huh, well since my roommate chose me, it just let me accept or decline the assignment. Nicole, see if the roommate you picked can pick you. Maybe it is a date thing, idk. We got an email today saying our date was available for roommate notification. We're Jan 6.

Hrm, I got an email saying it was ready. So maybe you have to wait for the email? Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, I just assumed they did a mass email to everyone. :confused3

Has anyone done the roommate notification successfully? Im trying to do it and its saying i haven't paid my assessment fee or whatever and i know I paid it and received an email saying I paid it as well. Is it a glitch or should I call?

It did the same thing to me so I just left it alone and went back to it a couple days later and it worked... :confused3

Anyone have any ideas as to why the acceptance page wont accept me???? I entered my last name and ID # and it told me they were wrong...when clearly I was just entering what I was told.....ah so frustrating!!! I sent them an email...but I was hoping someone knew what was going on??? :( Ahh!

well I know that for CS, you're supposed to lose the first two zeros at the beginning of your number and that worked for me. not sure if it's the same for CP...

Re: roommate notification/living situation...

http://cpdisneyprincess.blogspot.com
:confused3Idk what to do:confused3

I tried to comment on your blog directly but it was weirding out.

I had trouble with this same thing. I had made friends with people who were under 21 and in the end, its just not worth the risk. Like you said, you dont want alcohol to ruin your chances for a career with the company. You will see your friend often whether youre roommates or not and it'll be good to put yourself out there. And also, with the DISboards and the Facebook group and the aim chatroom, you'll become friends with people before you get to florida and probably find great roommates. Also, the roommate notification is just to have a specific person be guaranteed to room with you. if you show up to check in early, its more than likely that you get to room with those you are in line with so you have until day of to pick a roommate.

And under 21 people are allowed in non-wellness apartments even if youre drinking as long as THEY are not drinking.

I think i hit all the main points. Good luck deciding but i would go with non wellness!

I tried to comment on your blog directly but it was weirding out.

I had trouble with this same thing. I had made friends with people who were under 21 and in the end, its just not worth the risk. Like you said, you dont want alcohol to ruin your chances for a career with the company. You will see your friend often whether youre roommates or not and it'll be good to put yourself out there. And also, with the DISboards and the Facebook group and the aim chatroom, you'll become friends with people before you get to florida and probably find great roommates. Also, the roommate notification is just to have a specific person be guaranteed to room with you. if you show up to check in early, its more than likely that you get to room with those you are in line with so you have until day of to pick a roommate.

And under 21 people are allowed in non-wellness apartments even if youre drinking as long as THEY are not drinking.

I think i hit all the main points. Good luck deciding but i would go with non wellness!

I'm assuming then that those of us under the age of 21 will be avoided like the plague.:laughing:

I'm assuming then that those of us under the age of 21 will be avoided like the plague.:laughing:

Only by those of us over 21 :laughing:

Thanks for the insight and Marina...I know you're probably right. I really appreciate it!

Anyone else want to play devil's advocate for me here?

I agree with Marina. Sorry Princess, I know that is probably not what you wanted to hear. :confused3 There are too many things that can go wrong being in a living area with people under the drinking age. I have heard horror stories of underage getting busted and the overage getting termed with them. I would not chance it. You will be in the same general area, so yall can still hang out. And roommate status can be tough on friendships, it is probably best if you don't room with her for that reason. It puts A LOT of stress on ya'll. Good luck in your decision, it is a tough one.

Hahaha...so, I waitress currently, and on the checks we give to customers for their bills our name is printed on it...halfway through my shift tonight someone changed my name in the computer system from "Stephanie" to "Mickey". I pretty much started rolling around on the floor when I noticed that all my checks started saying their server was Mickey lol :rotfl2:

I came home last night to see my mother covered my entire room with Mickey streamers and got me a giant Mickey balloon. It was awesome. :cool1:

I got a phone call today from someone at Disney today. Of course, I was half asleep and didn't answer. Now the line they gave me to call back is busy. I'm very curious as to what this is about.

They just wanted to see how I was doing and answer any questions I had about my first interview, basically. Very nice and very Disney of them. Still waiting for news on the Disneyland front though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter