The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Interesting I have everything linked on the app and it shows my MK spots are all filled. I also did some digging and got confirmation that they don't have this system at Disneyland. Doing more research now.
What the other ppl were trying to explain to you there’s really no need to book your MK reservations ahead of time if you have a hotel booking. Every day has always been available for the hotel lot. As a local member, this has been an amazing discovery. I literally show up at Mickeys and Friend’s first before grabbing a reservation for the day. Sure it’s nice that WDW allows you to reserve park rez for all your hotel days, but this is way more epic (for me anyway).

From looking at the floor plans, POS, and exterior photos:
  • Floor 1:
    • 2 Garden Duos with patios
    • 1 Standard Duo, no patio
  • Floor 2:
    • 2 Garden Duos with balconies
    • 1 Standard Duo, no balcony
  • Floor 3:
    • 1 Preferred Duo, with balcony
    • 1 Standard Duo with balcony
  • Floor 4:
  • Floor 5:
  • Floor 6:
  • Floor 7:
  • Floor 8:
  • Floor 9:
    • 2 Preferred Duos, no balcony
  • Floor 10:
  • Floor 11:
  • Floor 12:
    • 1 Standard Duo no balcony

All added up:
  • Garden Duos:
    • 4 with balcony/patio
    • 0 without
  • Preferred Duos:
    • 9 with balcony
    • 8 without (all adjacent to the GVs)
  • Standard Duos:
    • 9 with balcony
    • 6 without (all facing the street, too)
Are you able to tell where the wheelchair accessible standard duo is?

What the other ppl were trying to explain to you there’s really no need to book your MK reservations ahead of time if you have a hotel booking. Every day has always been available for the hotel lot. As a local member, this has been an amazing discovery. I literally show up at Mickeys and Friend’s first before grabbing a reservation for the day. Sure it’s nice that WDW allows you to reserve park rez for all your hotel days, but this is way more epic (for me anyway).
Please elaborate on this. Do you mean only when you have a room reservation on property? Or is it you just being a local dvc member is the key?

Got our room! Oh my, Oh My!..View attachment 797570Duo Garden, second floor. Room #249. The patio is huge!View attachment 797571View attachment 797572View attachment 797573
You’ve made these look so great!…
How did you like the room? Having a guaranteed (large) balcony would be a huge perk in California.
Uh oh…
So after seeing your pictures and quick review of the Garden Duo Studio we decided to switch our 3 night / 6 night (duo standard / deluxe standard) trip next June. We grabbed 8 nights in the Garden Duo and waitlisted the last night, but booked a standard duo studio just in case. That outdoor space sold us.
Oh boy….
Haha! I did the same! We had the premium view Duo booked, but @Wedgeout made these rooms look delightful. The extra price is totally worth it for us.
Confirmed! These will be the equivalent of Value-Studios at AKL for VDH. Time to sharpen my skills and put on those “walking shoes”! 🤣

Please elaborate on this. Do you mean only when you have a room reservation on property? Or is it you just being a local dvc member is the key?
When you have an on-site resort reservation, you get access to 120 days of park reservations. So if you plan ahead and grab a room reservation every 4 months, you will technically have access to the hotel park reservations pot, which is ALL days available (so far at least for this past year). This makes the park reservation limit for Magic Key moot.

When you have an on-site resort reservation, you get access to 120 days of park reservations. So if you plan ahead and grab a room reservation every 4 months, you will technically have access to the hotel park reservations pot, which is ALL days available (so far at least for this past year). This makes the park reservation limit for Magic Key moot.
Genius! Kickn myself, can’t believe I didn’t realize this!!!

Standard ticket-specific blackouts still apply I assume?

Thank you!!!

Uhhh guys, I think we just struck gold. I contacted a person I follow on the socials for more information on some of the rooms at the Villas since he posted a video and he amazingly has shared his photos & gave me the OK to share them with all of you!!!! Thank you so much to DisneyworldVacationer for these!!!! I just need to sort them out but here is a taste of what he sent. 3 Bedroom grand villa!!!! Photo dump incoming…
5B1554D1-D6DB-45CA-814F-AE54BED69F16.jpeg

Last edited:
Uhhh guys, I think we just struck gold. I contacted a person I follow on the socials for more information on some of the rooms at the Villas since he posted a video and he amazingly has shared his photos & gave me the OK to share them with all of you!!!! Thank you so much to DisneyworldVacationer for these!!!! I just need to sort them out but here is a taste of what he sent. 3 Bedroom grand villa!!!! Photo dump incoming…
View attachment 798578
Awesome! I posted some in the VDH room views thread that Kali Walker took who stayed in the ADA Grand Villa the two nights. Will be great to see the different angles this person took. Thanks to them for sharing!

View attachment 798578
Do you know if these are floors 9-10 or 11-12?

You’ve made these look so great!…

Uh oh…

Oh boy….

Confirmed! These will be the equivalent of Value-Studios at AKL for VDH. Time to sharpen my skills and put on those “walking shoes”! 🤣
And this is why we booked it this time. Might be the only time we are able to easily get one of the Garden Duos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter