The Official "What University Do You Go To and What Major?" Thread

I love Berry, it's so pretty! (Georgia, I'm assuming)

I'm at Columbus State University studying Sociology. Got about 3 long years left.

My best friend is there, too! She's a theater performance major, though. She loves it there. Good luck with your last three years!

Hey everyone! I'm a sophomore at Ramapo College, a little college in North Jersey. I'm a history major.

Yay! Another history major! :yay: Do you have a particular period or area that you're studying?

I'm gonna be a freshman at George Mason University and I'm majoring in History. I would love to work at Disney but I'll have to wait and see what exactly Disney would need for a History major.

I am finishing up this December at Bluegrass Community and Technical College and starting in January at Eastern Kentucky University. I am majoring in Elementary Education. I can't wait to be done and start teaching!!

I think I want to stay in the classroom once I get my masters but I am toying with the idea of becoming an elementary school counselor. :confused3

Do you know about the transfer scholarship?? My friend is transferring from Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, where she received her Associates in Criminal Justice, to EKU and is getting a transfer scholarship. The transfer scholarship is equivalent to 1/2 the tuition cost. I transferred to U of L and got a $400 transfer scholarship.

Definitely check into the transfer scholarship to help save you some money and congrats.

Hi fellow Disney lovers!
I'm going to be a sophomore at Virginia Tech, majoring in marketing and hopeful CP-er!!
Go Hokies! :]

hey everyone!

i'm a sophomore at Florida State, majoring in hospitality and possibly marketing.

i'd either like to dance at disney or work on DCL as crusie staff!

I'm a Computer Science student at Cal State Long Beach - hoping to graduate by Spring 2011 with my B.S. and one day become an Imagineer. =)

I go to Louisiana State University...Geaux Tigers!!! I will be graduating this December with a degree in Chemical Engineering. Thinking about applying to the CP after.

I go to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and I'm an anthropology major. I'm also doing pre-med.

I'm a 4th year student at the University of Memphis majoring in Hospitality and Resort Management

I'm a freshman at SUNY Geneseo majoring in Speech & Hearing Handicapped.I should graduate Fall 2012. I hope to do the College Program in Fall 2010. I'd like to stay at Geneseo for grad school and eventually move to the Orlando area.

I go to Florida International University in Miami. I have changed my major several times, but my final decision is Liberal Studies with emphasis in Spanish. After 5 loooong years (6 if you count the year I took off) I have finally begun my last semester of college. So if I'm accepted into DL, I will already be a college graduate. I really want to work there full time after the program is completed. Then, I plan to go back to school in an online veterinary technician program. I still want to apply my Spanish skills as a translator, but I think I'll save that for later down the road in life.

Im a Junior at Clarion University in Pennsylvania and im majoring in Mass Media Communication Studies with a concentration in Advertising

Im going to be doing the CP for Spring 2010 Merchandising

In the future i would like to work for Disney and/or an Aquarium!

I right now am at the Community College of Allegheny County but I will hopefully be transfering in PITT after i hopefully get into the 2010 spring cp. My major is mechanical engineering.

<---- Recent Alumni... I just graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in Psychology. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I'm a Freshman at Camden County Community College in Blackwood, NJ. My major is Aeronautical Engineering. However that can all change if I get accepted to the Disney CP because I want a full time career with Disney after college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter