The Official "What University Do You Go To and What Major?" Thread

I'm switching universitites before my next CP which is (hopefully) starting January 2010. Going to Brigham Young University- Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho, and am majoring in Communications.

I graduated from Louisiana State University in Criminal Justice, Winter commencement of 1992.

Geaux Tigers!!!

I'm a Freshman at Camden County Community College in Blackwood, NJ. My major is Aeronautical Engineering. However that can all change if I get accepted to the Disney CP because I want a full time career with Disney after college.
this is so similar to me i am going to be a mechanical engineer and i am currently at a community college and my dream in life is to work as an immagineer at disney when i get out of school!

^Lol nice! However I am trying to work for Disney & Pixar as a film editor because my minor is film & production & that is what I am good at & like to do. If I get in then I want Disney to get to know me & work my way up. Photo pass was my #1 pick but for some reason the interviewer never asked me my #1 pick or a single question regarding photo pass. It is either merchandise or attractions for me. Engineering is my major/back up if Disney doesn't work out.

I go to Mount Ida College in Newton, MA (Boston) majoring in funeral services...I hope my (creepy!) major doesn't make them hesitate to accept me!!!

I go to Florida Atlantic Univeristy in and I am planning on transferring to Univeristy of Central Florida next year

Currently...
Freshman at UH studying Graphic Communications
Sophomore year hopeful for the University of Texas at Austin
and study Studio Art
After undergrad, I wish to pursue a MFA at the Academy of Art in San Francisco.

Currently a student at Truman College in Chicago, IL and working on pre-requisites for their nursing program. Former English major at another school, but decided while on my last CP that I was done with literature and wanted to do something else with my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter