The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it! Between that and Pandora, there's like, over a dozen videos that are sitting in my youtube pile unwatched, tempting me with spoilers!

Hi there! :wave2:

How's everyone doing? :rainbow:

I am gearing up for my last shift of the week, then I will enjoy a long weekend. :jester:
Nothing Disney related in the plans, but I might just take a short cruise on the Baltic sea just to get som fresh air and change of scene. The bonus for that is that the cruise ships have mascots for meet and greet on the sun deck! :rotfl::banana:

Hi All, sorry for posting same boring message multiple times, 7 more to go before I can add pic. Just bought an annual pass after 7 years of not renewing it, so looking forward to a few trips to WDW. Would be great to meet friends to hang out at the parks and share the experience.

Hi all,

Was so sad I missed The new fireworks show, but it was going off while I was sitting in BOG which was sooo worth it!

I'm alive and kickin. Planning fast passes that I will need to schedule in a month. I don't go back till sept, then going to Dland in Dec and then back to DW in April.

That's quite the schedule. I have never been to DL, and money wise I usually only get to WDW once a year. I'm hoping to try to make it down again just before Christmas this year.

My brother and I are going to DL and then he is turning around in Jan and going to DW, neither one of us is going back to the big mouse's house till sept of 2019. We hope the new stuff will be close to being done by then.

lol I skipped last year and went on a Disney cruise instead. I liked it but there's no replacement for the mouse house.

I wanted to pick up all these cute princess and attractions dolls while I was there. Maybe next time I go I can sneak some home.

My brother went on a few cruises. I think the next time we go back we will do a five or seven day cruise and then add on a few days at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter