The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would go back to school just to get in on that program.

lol I would definitely do it if I didn't have family members to watch over. It seems like a great program. (Plus it would get me out of Tennessee for a while)

Someone is really full of energy this morning and has brought this place back to life

I'm trying :) I need somewhere to talk where I can be myself. The real world is too undisney lol

First time on the dining plan, loved the skipper canteen and BOG. FEA was amazing.
I've done quick service, I want to try the regular dining plan but unless your doing a buffett, price wise, not really worth it. I also don't feel like eating at a buffet every day either. i would have done it years ago when only Narcossessee's was two credits, but seems like the ones I want to eat at all fall under the two credit boarder now.

Glad to hear that. Will keep it in mind for the future. I'm doing the dining plan, which I've done in the past.
If I get a good deal, might consider deluxe later to do signature dining

It was just nice not to have to pull my wallet out every time we ate.

One thing I had never had before were the Japanese sodas at Epcot, if you can definitely try them. I've ordered some from amazon and should be getting them this week they were so good.

No, but I was afraid it would work its way out and choke one of us lol, silly I know but with my luck -shrug-

Ugh killing time in the petsmart parking lot. He is such a little dog, how can it take 4 hours to groom him?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter