The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Thanks, I sent them a follow-up question and they called me within a 15 minutes and walked me through the process. I then got the RCI guest cert about an hour later. So I feel pretty good about it now, and long as Wyndham doesn't mess it up.

I will say, I was very impressed they called me to make sure I knew what was going on.

So I have an offer for 8 night at BC for 976. Biggest thing is that its 30 days and 100 if I cancel vs Vacation Strategy who is 20 days.....jump on this or not? This whole 3rd party thing is just a bit nerve racking in the first place. But its the dates I want since the actual wyndham site is all jacked up and can't get my dates and there is such little inventory for my dates right now.

I am assuming that is a 2BR unit. That is $122 a night. If I recall you are going at the end of Sept which is Value season. 2BR Dlx for Peak season are going for $899 on eBay. Its up to you.

I am assuming that is a 2BR unit. That is $122 a night. If I recall you are going at the end of Sept which is Value season. 2BR Dlx for Peak season are going for $899 on eBay. Its up to you.

I think I see the one you are talking about....but from the way I am reading the return policy is that I have 30 days after I receive the information to return. Yet on the other hand it also says 21 days or more I can get a return....little confusing. But the deal I have on the table now is better than what I am getting through VS on the wait list. My husbands job is a little hectic when it comes to a schedule. So we need some sort of flexibility to work with.

Just got off the phone with Shelby @ WBC. I tried getting a room request in. She was such a delight to chat with. They do not take requests for assignment (I knew that already, but worth a shot). I told her we will be getting in early after a very long drive. She said we can pre-check-in at any time on check-in day, they will take requests at that time. If they are not busy, they can see what inventory is available, see what our requests are, and see what they can do. Our plan is still the same to arrive around 9:30. This way we can do check-in. If we have to wait, that is fine. Depending on how long the wait is will determine what we do. We need to go to DS and Wally World for groceries. If a room will be ready early afternoon, we can hit DS to activate our APs, check the pin station for all the new pin sets, do some pin trading, grab some lunch, grocery shop, then into the room.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Skyauction for a 2 bedroom in October. I've read on here that they are legit and I read reviews on other websites. They are showing one week for $750. I feel like I'm missing something. That seems like a really great price. Other than not being able to cancel, is there a catch?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Skyauction for a 2 bedroom in October. I've read on here that they are legit and I read reviews on other websites. They are showing one week for $750. I feel like I'm missing something. That seems like a really great price. Other than not being able to cancel, is there a catch?
They are legit, just make sure you read the Surge Pricing to be sure nothing is added.

Read all the way to the bottom of the listing, sometimes there is an added fee for certain dates. That will get added on to the winning bid. I just used them for a stay last week. Bid was $600 and then I had a $200 fee so $800 for the week.

Read all the way to the bottom of the listing, sometimes there is an added fee for certain dates. That will get added on to the winning bid. I just used them for a stay last week. Bid was $600 and then I had a $200 fee so $800 for the week.

Thanks! Looks like just a $20 fee is added. I see they offer a cancellation option for a fee. Did you get that as protection if you had to cancel?

Thanks! Looks like just a $20 fee is added. I see they offer a cancellation option for a fee. Did you get that as protection if you had to cancel?
You're lucky then. Yes I did get the cancellation protection.

How kid friendly is the pool? Is there a little slide for little guys? I see there is splash pad style. My son loves to go down slide but I have seen bigger ones in the photo's.

How kid friendly is the pool? Is there a little slide for little guys? .

I've only seen those 2 larger slides, and they have a height requirement. There is a decent playground with kiddie slides. There is also a toddler splash area around tower 1, but that was at the opposite end of us, so not worth the walk.

We usually use the pool at Tower 6. It had a zero entry, and stays fairly shallow. Even my youngest kids had no trouble navigating in and out. Nearby was the better slide, and lazy river next over.

How kid friendly is the pool? Is there a little slide for little guys? I see there is splash pad style. My son loves to go down slide but I have seen bigger ones in the photo's.

My 2 year old wanted nothing to do with the splash pad area. The water was FREEZING COLD!! It was like ice. He was much happier splashing in the zero entry part of the pool near tower 5.

I just bought the same auction for Labor Day week. $750 + $20 Admin fee + $62 for cancellation protection. It was the best deal I could find by quite a bit. I think one way it is so much cheaper is they book through RCI, and they don't directly own points at WBC. I'm guessing they own a ton of points at cheaper resorts, but I am not really sure.

My 2 year old wanted nothing to do with the splash pad area. The water was FREEZING COLD!! It was like ice. He was much happier splashing in the zero entry part of the pool near tower 5.

We were there at the beginning of February with our then not quite 12 month old. We didn't do the splash pad, but swam in the lazy river and pool by Tower 4. Even after dark the water felt great and DD had no issue with it. The hot tubs could've been hotter, but since they weren't super hot I let my DD get in them a little bit. I think I remember reading that none of the kiddie pools are heated, but all of the big pools and lazy rivers are.

I was wondering does anyone know if there is a ceiling fan in the second bedroom if you have a 2 bedroom unit ??
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter