The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

so so pleased it all went well for you !

i remember how excited i was the day after i got married and woke up as a "mrs" :love:

look forward to seeing pics soon xxx

Congratulations!!! :cloud9:

I'm loving this thread, can't wait for piccies! It's making me so excited for my wedding and Disney Honeymoon :lovestruc

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :)

Christine xxx

Congratulations MRS, Glad to hear you are having such a good time. Disney really does just make everything feel extra special :love:

Enjoy your Disneymoon and looking forward to seeing those photos. :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't think of a more perfect place for a honeymoon :rotfl2:

Looking forward to the next update. xx

A lurker here to say that I have recently read your PTR and updates in this thread, and it has made me extremely jealous :goodvibes Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the rest of your time!!

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages.

We moved to the Boardwalk today. Got the location I requested but a low floor so not much of a view and it's pretty noisy. But we are as good as in the lobby so fingers crossed we grow to like it more.

I think moving out of the GF main building was going to be a come down wherever we ended up.

It was awful weather today so we didn't go to a park. Just chilled in the GF lounge this morning and then had 3 friends over to the BW. We got lunch at Big River Grill and then Jacks sister and I went with a friend to Walmart and the LBV factory outlets. Got some groceries and a couple of bits from Old Navy.

Jack and his brother in law went to EPCOT, got soaked and rode MS:green and spent some time in innoventions.

After that we chilled out back in the room and headed down to the EPCOT bridge to watch illuminations.

Dave who we saw today had some wedding photos on his phone. So here is one for you to see while we wait for our professional ones. :)

2694ff31.jpg

Wow what a wonderful dress. How amazing are your "special guests".:cool1:
Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Glad you are having a fabulous time, the pic is great.

If you get any more tornado warnings you can always pretend to be in the Twister Movie and tie yourself to something ;)

Kirsten

Ahhhh, you look like a princess Victoria :goodvibes what a fantastic photo of you all! I love Mickey & Minnie being there with you too!

Hope you're all still having a fantastic time, I'm sure you are!! :goodvibes

Aww you look absolutely stunning! :lovestruc Glad you're having a fabulous time, can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter