There is still hope.....

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
I think VMK will open eventually. I mean, there might be a point in time where so many VMK die-hards who might send in a bunch of hate mail to Disney suddenly. But, even if that doesn't happen, I just think it will reopen.

Pray for our Virtual Magic Kingdom!!!!!!!!

- Jackoman:wizard:

nvm, there is no hope left in people so I won't even post on anything protaning to the reopening of vmk anymore. Some people make it just seem hopeless.

The return of VMK accomplishes nothing except making a few kids happy. There are bigger things to deal with in america. If anything, I'd wait until next year or something. I doubt they would bring it back and want people to think they gave into fan protest.

If it ever does return, VMK will never return in the state in which it ended in.

I would not be surprised if Disney brought VMK back however I do not see this happening in the near future, and I wouldn't expect the VMK we all came to love to be what Disney brings back, as we all know new technology changes the gaming world everyday.

Well I'll pray for it... and I have alot of friends who will too. And nothing some people can say about it is going to change our minds.

I still believe in VMK coming back. I mean, there is still a bit of information that leads to the conclusion of VMK returning. I still have hope. Stranger things have happened.

I'm with you, Jackoman. I will always cling to a shred of hope. I still really miss VMK.

I miss it everyday too... lol on my cell phone the background for the main and sub things are pictures of vmk and my friends. It always makes me happy to see little flips smiling at me when i open my phone... but sad that vmk is gone.

Well...for me (here in Germany) VMK was a very nice Chance to have a "Disney" kinda feeling for a while. Since its quite hard for me to get to the real place :)

I´m making a wild guess, that Disney will reopen VMK eventually but unfortunatelly they will take some money for it.

Since we are in one of the biggest financial crises of our time I figure , they need every Dollar they can get ^^

I'm just really unsure about the whole situation, though. I don't know what's gonna happen! I hear all these rumors, like it's opening in October, or next year, or the year after that. And then there are people who say it's closed forever! It's really confusing.:confused3

Wait, was the rumor that it was going to start up in a few days or be announced to start up... im pretty sure they wouldn't keep it a secret for this long if it were to start up. They would of had it on the web site. Now im pretty confused about it...

There was actually alot of evidence left by VMK's staff that it may re-open. You just have to look at the YouTube videos but for now we have to wait for VMK's final decission...like when you wait for a computer with dial up connection! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter