There is still hope.....

Oh, btw flips dashyboy was sitting behind me while i was posting here on another computer, and he got on the vmk revisted site. Once he got on he said " this is so stupid, how could they close such an awesome place, we cant see any of our crazy friends anymore". :(

he better have said that o_o So far he has not even said one thing to me about it, and its made me mad that he never shows emotion like that lol. At least he said it to you. And he sure is right!!!!!

he better have said that o_o So far he has not even said one thing to me about it, and its made me mad that he never shows emotion like that lol. At least he said it to you. And he sure is right!!!!!

Well, to be honest flips he is not all that emotional of a guy about anything. I doesn't mean he doesn't miss it, he just doesn't really show his emotions much especially at gym he won't silly.

Now i'm hoping for March 20th, 2009.

PLEASE don't ask why, you won't believe me.

I dont care too much about the rumored dates... every date is a rumor for me lol. I just hope they really open it back up though, that would be the most amazing day of my life.
Oh- by the way- I just started reading Kingdom Keepers so im kind of depressed reading the parts on vmk. The guy really messed it up though... you couldn't do most of that stuff. They say alot of thigns you couldn't... and the whole talking close together thing, that's weird.
If you have ever read it, did you notice that on the copyright page at the beginning that it doesn't say VMK is copyrighted at all? Not by Disney or anyone else, idk, I just thought that was weird. I know its copyrighted now at least. It probably was then, but it doesn't say anything about it.

Sorry I have to ask... ;)

why???
ok first of all cool sig. second of all i saw it on a youtube video and i didn't know whether to believe it or not bc it had a lot of other info on it but apparently all youtube videos hae been proven fake ( ask Imagineer_Tech ) so there:snooty: lol

ok first of all cool sig. second of all i saw it on a youtube video and i didn't know whether to believe it or not bc it had a lot of other info on it but apparently all youtube videos hae been proven fake ( ask Imagineer_Tech ) so there:snooty: lol

Hey!! I was gonna say that right after i saw that. Terri.M, me like.i the signature! You stole the words out of my mouth.

I'm gonna pray. VMK was such a great place and it's very important to me since I live all they way up north. VMK was the Disney World of the internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter