There is still hope.....

There was actually alot of evidence left by VMK's staff that it may re-open. You just have to look at the YouTube videos but for now we have to wait for VMK's final decission...like when you wait for a computer with dial up connection! :surfweb:

1) Never believe youtube unless there is a video with someone and with the proof and that person can identify themselves.

2) Anyone can make a screen name and act like their someone their not.

3) We have to wait and see.

1) Never believe youtube unless there is a video with someone and with the proof and that person can identify themselves.

2) Anyone can make a screen name and act like their someone their not.

3) We have to wait and see.

I am afraid you have missed the point, the fact is that most of the videos are showing true evidence such as the evidence shown on the VMK homepage.

I am afraid you have missed the point, the fact is that most of the videos are showing true evidence such as the evidence shown on the VMK homepage.

What evidence on the homepage it's been the same for months minus the slap in the face they gave us maybe a month ago. Gimme the video i'll check it out.

Yeah, on another message board, they BELIEVED a YouTube video that said the VMK website would expire tomorrow. The funny thing about it is, the video was made in MARCH. LOL.

I pray for it to remain closed, you aren't supposed to bring the dead back alive.

Bringing the dead back to life is not such a bad thing, especially if the dead thing was really great ( like vmk was ). And besides I don't think u can really consider vmk a living thing, it was a website not a living being like u and me, it had no feelings. Btw, the people who do post about missing vmk do have feelings.

Bringing the dead back to life is not such a bad thing, especially if the dead thing was really great ( like vmk was ). And besides I don't think u can really consider vmk a living thing, it was a website not a living being like u and me, it had no feelings. Btw, the people who do post about missing vmk do have feelings.

I completely agree with you.

Yeah, on another message board, they BELIEVED a YouTube video that said the VMK website would expire tomorrow. The funny thing about it is, the video was made in MARCH. LOL.

that's hilarious especially since March was 2 months before VMK even closd.:rotfl:

EDIT:

Even though they gave us a good ol' slap in the face a few months ago, it does not mean we have to give up hope.

What evidence on the homepage it's been the same for months minus the slap in the face they gave us maybe a month ago. Gimme the video i'll check it out.

I cannot actually show you the video because I've looked at so many of them and also I cannot remember the URL. Look closely at the notice on their homepage and if you were there on the last day of VMK it would have said (at the exact moment it closed) "see ya real soon - VMK Staff". This is one slight piece of evidence that it MAY re-open.

Hopefully they're just not being mean and quoting Mickey Mouse for no reason. That would be a horrible thing to do, lol a Mickey Mouse lie.

Well, that last message from the staff... or whoever made it, it said "see ya real soon!" Mickey Mouse always says that. Im not sure if its a hint... or they are just quouting him because he is the center of disney.

oh..... i never saw that last message. I'm jealous of my friend- she got to play 30 minutes longer than me. If there was a smiley face with a wink at the end of that message, I would take that as a HUGE hint.

Oh come on!!! "See ya real soon?" See ya where? I say that is either a hint or they meant one of the other Disney websites.

I think "See ya real soon!" is just something they thought of in 10 minutes to type that message. Also, I think it means see ya in Pixie Hollow, POTCO, etc.

Yeah, maybe they did mean on vfk or whatever, I haven't gotten on that lol. Nothing can replace vmk for me, and im not going to try anything else. I did get on pirates, and I just got bored of killing people. I do like pirates of the caribbean and all, but I would be a horrible real pirate. I had an account on club penguin, and fortunately I made that before I knew vmk was closing. I never get on it though, its not a good game, gets boring.
Completley off subject! lol anyways, I have no idea what they meant by that. I somewhat feel like they didn't know what to say in that message, so they just put that. Which vmk staff member created the message I wonder. That would give us a better hint I think.

probably yvan, the guy who was trying to be all happy and high-sprited when he announced VMK was closing

VMK Celebration!! Oh yay, VMK is closing!! What a wonderful reason to celebrate!!:sad2: :sad1:

I know! I was like "How in the world can you annouce something like that in such a positive way!?" I guess they were trying to make us think it would be ok by staying positive like it was no big deal? lol opposite effect for most of us.

Guys, sadly i think that the message meant more like see u real soon in other disney online games, just like the rest of that whole closing thing was steering us towards, all the other dumb disney online games that don't even come CLOSE to vmk in any way, shape or form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter