There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

:banana::banana:WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked in this morning!!!!:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana:
What a great feeling!!! Still have not found a swimsuit, hopefully Marshall's will have something!!

10 days and counting....

:mickeyjum :donald: party:
WOOOHOOOO check in time!!! can you believe in 10 days we will be in the land of magic!!!!
party: :donald: :mickeyjum

I started packing Ashton's clothes yesterday; this afternoon I'm going to start pulling Danny and I's clothes and luggage out!!!
:yay: :dancer:

Woo hoo, only 12 days to go! Sooo jealous!
I hope you had a great trip Sarah!! Looking forward to reading your TR!!!!
Helen looks so cute!! Looks like she's ready to meet some princesses! ;) Happy Belated Birthday!!
Thanks Amy!! She had a great birthday!! She loves saying "2" now!!!
11 days!!!! wooohoo! Those are really cute pics!! Thanks for sharing! We're almost there!!
Thanks Keala! Yeah!!! We are getting so close to our trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD looks so adorable in her Cinderella dress. You are going to have so much fun with her. My DD will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and she still talks about everything she saw at Disney last year when she was 2. I am so excited for you!! Almost doing the single digit dance!!!

:dance3::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3:
Thank you! I think she looks cute too!! I am so glad to hear someone else say that their 2 year old remembers. I swear Gabe still remembers some things from his 2 year old trip too!! Helen keeps saying "Dinee soon", it really makes me smile!

tAke the Cindy dress! It will be so stinkin cute for photopass on the bridge in front of the castle. It doesn't take much room in the suitcase.

Almost single digits!!!
I am leaning towards taking it, it is hanging in my closet with all of my Disney clothes...as long as I can pack it in, it will come!!! The minute she put it on I told my mom, I think I am changing my mind and taking the dress with! She said she thought the same thing too!:goodvibes

:mickeyjum :donald: party:
WOOOHOOOO check in time!!! can you believe in 10 days we will be in the land of magic!!!!
party: :donald: :mickeyjum

I started packing Ashton's clothes yesterday; this afternoon I'm going to start pulling Danny and I's clothes and luggage out!!!
:yay: :dancer:

It's so exciting Connie!! I still have to get our second checked suitcase from my mom's, we are only checking two LARGE ones this time! Almost all the kids clothes are stacked in the one suitcase I have!! The suitcase is half full already between the kids clothes and snacks!! I can't wait to single digit dance tomorrow!!!!!!!

:banana::banana: ~9 Days Left~ :banana::banana:

Good luck on the swimsuit hunt! I just realized I haven't tried on mine in two years! I hope it still fits. :scared:

:banana::banana: ~9 Days Left~ :banana::banana:

Good luck on the swimsuit hunt! I just realized I haven't tried on mine in two years! I hope it still fits. :scared:

Thanks Alicia!! Didn't make it to Marshall's yesterday, hopefully Saturday I can...nothing like waiting until the last minute!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

:cheer2::yay::cool1: YEA!! FOR SINGLE DIGITS!!:cool1::yay::cheer2:

Congrats on 9 days!!! I can't imagine how excited you all must be getting! Good luck on the swimsuit hunt! You'll find something! :)

:cheer2::yay::cool1: YEA!! FOR SINGLE DIGITS!!:cool1::yay::cheer2:

Congrats on 9 days!!! I can't imagine how excited you all must be getting! Good luck on the swimsuit hunt! You'll find something! :)

Thanks Karen!! The kids are getting so excited, especially Gabe since he understands what "days" mean!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!! 9 DAYS!!!!!!!! I have been in full vacation preparation mode starting this morning! Hauled out the suitcases and started laying out the kids clothes. My shirts are hanging in one side of the closet and I will have Cory do the same tonight! Preparing all my lists and printed out our ADR's and on-line registration confirmation. In the exciting midst of all this I am cleaning the house and getting ready for my company who are arriving tomorrow and staying until Sunday. I will have to get pics of my packing tornado and of our almost full Countdown Calendar posted soon!!

I am so over-the-moon excited about bringing my kiddos to WDW! Gabe gets to experience so much more this time around and Helen gets to see it all for the first time!!! I know some people hesitate about bringing younger kids, but I have so many wonderful memories of taking Gabe, and our trips here have been so special! Here are a few more pics of my boy having a great time!!!
DisneyFamily.jpg

DSC03584.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

Okay, back to more laundry...:laundy:...

Single Digits!!! I am so wishing my 77 days would hurry up and get to single digits! :rotfl:

Here's to you! :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2::cheer2::dance3::banana:

Good luck w/all the packing!

SOOOOO CLOSE!!!! I'm excited for you (and because it means I'm closer too ;) ) :cool1:
Thanks Kayce!! I can't believe how fast the spring is moving!! I am excited that your trip is getting close too!!!:cool1::cool1:
Single Digits!!! I am so wishing my 77 days would hurry up and get to single digits! :rotfl:

Here's to you! :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2::cheer2::dance3::banana:

Good luck w/all the packing!

Thanks Heather!! It will go fast, I think I started my countdown ticker at like 300+ days!!:lmao:

I can't imagine how much fun it is taking kids to WDW. Definitely can't wait until I have my own (not that I am ready for them now! haha)...they are going to be Disney spoiled!

Yay for laundry, suitcases & packing!! :banana::banana:
Thanks Amy, it's becoming more "real" now that the packing has started!!!
I can't imagine how much fun it is taking kids to WDW. Definitely can't wait until I have my own (not that I am ready for them now! haha)...they are going to be Disney spoiled!

It's a lot of fun, there is definitely some major excitement going on, especially with Gabe right now! He is telling everyone he knows we leave on Saturday!!!!

Hi Beth!!:goodvibes Just got back yesterday and was finally able to get in a little time to DIS tonight and I see that you only have 6 days left!!!:dance3::cheer2::yay: Ahh....you must be so excited!! You're going to have soooo much fun!!!:)

Hi Beth!!:goodvibes Just got back yesterday and was finally able to get in a little time to DIS tonight and I see that you only have 6 days left!!!:dance3::cheer2::yay: Ahh....you must be so excited!! You're going to have soooo much fun!!!:)

Welcome back Angie!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!! I can't wait to read all about it!!! We are getting really excited for our trip, I can't believe we leave Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter