This is Us- Season four

I know I’m new to your watch club but I really liked the opening tonight, however, my DH was so frustrated by the whole show, but I knew that they would tie it all into the story. I kept telling him I saw little clues, the Pearson sticker on the back of the car, the dog and the plate, the money scene and how she reacted like jacks brother. I found it to be a compelling opening. Just my very humble opinion.

This is depressing, even by This Is Us standards.

Hard to watch at first for sure.

And I thought Jack letting out so much at the table did not ring true for the times.

But the ending made up for it all.

*I knew that was young Jack as soon as he interacted with the girl - like father like son - Toby bold bravado!

*Jennifer Morrison (Cassidy) will probably be Kevin's love - thinking that because of the lyrics of the song

*Deja - a bit stressed at where one of my favourite characters could be going - a lot going on with her potential love interest - but maybe it won't be a life-changing relationship - it is high school. Yes I am being ridiculous analyzing her scenes! :laughing::drinking1
But she's the best. :love:

*Nice to see Omar Epps

*such a short moment with Beth and Randall. But my Lord forever reminded superb casting with those two. They act with such ease.

*and finally Milo swoon - nothing more beautiful than a man in love. Milo's face watching Rebecca was mesmirizing.

Last edited:
Pretty bad episode. The musical performance at the end was disappointing, I thought he was going to take his girl to meet Toby and Kate, and he would have walked in and said, "Hey guys." And then the episode would have ended there.

I know I’m new to your watch club but I really liked the opening tonight, however, my DH was so frustrated by the whole show, but I knew that they would tie it all into the story. I kept telling him I saw little clues, the Pearson sticker on the back of the car, the dog and the plate, the money scene and how she reacted like jacks brother. I found it to be a compelling opening. Just my very humble opinion.

How does the dog and the plate tie in?

I really liked this episode. I was guessing at first that the baby was Beth lol

I didn’t see it coming at ALL that that was Jack jr. Kate and Toby are going to be grandparents <3

I wonder how Beth and Randall will take it that Deja’s potential boyfriend has a daughter. I wonder how the constituents will take it.

We. need. more. Kevin.

I got a warning before the episode that it contained nudity. Did I miss that?

Overall, a great start to season four (!?!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter