Those using swagbucks ???

I did the first Ziplock offer and it took 17 days to credit.
Ok, thanks. In the past, my in-store offers all were rejected initially and I had to resubmit them to get credit. I wanted to keep track of the status to see if/when they got rejected so I could resubmit before the offer expires. If it's going to take more than a week anyways, I won't keep checking multiple times a day.

I did the ziplock offer on Aug. 10 I believe. I’m not sure what date the first offer ended. I’ll definitely report back if my Hotels sb credits. I’m setting my expectations low based on everyone else’s experience with them this summer. Can’t complain too much. I’ve had a good sb month. Definitely cashing out at a higher rate than average thanks to my best friends. Lol
I did my Ziploc offer on 8/10 as well. I know for sure because I wrote the date on the top of the receipt and saved it. I finally got credit on Monday as well. Now, I'm considering doing it again because it was a moneymaker for me (2 small boxes of quart size bags for just over $5).

I did my Ziploc offer on 8/10 as well. I know for sure because I wrote the date on the top of the receipt and saved it. I finally got credit on Monday as well. Now, I'm considering doing it again because it was a moneymaker for me (2 small boxes of quart size bags for just over $5).

Plus, you can print out a $1 off coupon on the Swagbuck coupons link.

Finally 32 days are up. Just submitted my ticket for the botched Gillette deal. It didn’t even track. Did anyone have any luck getting their SBs without a tracking number?
Mine didn’t track either but luckily I remembered to screen shot everything when I bought. I submitted my ticket after the 30 days and got my credit.

Mine didn’t track either but luckily I remembered to screen shot everything when I bought. I submitted my ticket after the 30 days and got my credit.
How long did it take? I’ve emailed them twice and pretty much got the dumny response they send.

Does anyone know how long it takes for Hotels.com to credit? In my shop activity it says pending: credits after travel date, but I traveled a week ago. It also has 0 as the SB amount, but the purchase amount is correct. That concerns me.

Does anyone know how long it takes for Hotels.com to credit? In my shop activity it says pending: credits after travel date, but I traveled a week ago. It also has 0 as the SB amount, but the purchase amount is correct. That concerns me.
Mine posted 4 days later, which happened to be on a Monday. It also showed pending 0 the entire time but credited the correct amount.

I never got credit. Put in a ticket and they said "too bad". Never got my SB. There were a few posts about this a couple of pages back if you want to read others experiences. Most people it seems get nothing. Good luck to you!

My last several Hotels.com purchases didn’t automatically credit. I had to open tickets on the last 3 but after providing all info and replying to email from a CS rep got credit immediately for all 3. The automatic email will ask if it has been 32 days but just reply stating credit is usually applied within a week of completing travel. I always add a thank you for looking into my issue and have never been denied credit. Be sure to include the shop tracking ID and correct amount of SB needing to credit.

The Swagbucks blog has a couple of entries today talking about changes they’re making to Watch and the To Do List. Something about thumbs up thumbs down, no more ncrave on the to do list, swagbutton activity added to the to do list, blah blah blah and I don’t know what else. Point being, watch out for changes I guess. Then when the changes are made, let’s all meet back here to complain about them. Lol

The Swagbucks blog has a couple of entries today talking about changes they’re making to Watch and the To Do List. Something about thumbs up thumbs down, no more ncrave on the to do list, swagbutton activity added to the to do list, blah blah blah and I don’t know what else. Point being, watch out for changes I guess. Then when the changes are made, let’s all meet back here to complain about them. Lol

lol! Yes, because the changes sb make aren’t always for the better! Well, maybe better for them but not us. This should be interesting...

Yep we noticed that our best friends were only giving 1 sb as well. But then ncrave page does show 4sb still. Hmm. I was hopeful it’d at least go thru the end of the month or this weekend at least, at this point. It’s been really awesome, running most of the time. I wonder if any others are like taking its place? That’d be great but unlikely and too good to be true. Hmm. Woulda been better if at least it only dropped to 2sb.
Not sure that blog sounds too good. Something about rating content and having to qualify for Sb in the apps sounds like they are making you have to actually watch or interact more, instead if being able to let them run like we’ve been doing with the best friends ncrave. They’ll fluctuate the number of Sb needed to earn on each app to qualify for unlimited. Not feeling too positive about any of that, Not thinking that sounds good lol. What are you guys thinking?

My last several Hotels.com purchases didn’t automatically credit. I had to open tickets on the last 3 but after providing all info and replying to email from a CS rep got credit immediately for all 3. The automatic email will ask if it has been 32 days but just reply stating credit is usually applied within a week of completing travel. I always add a thank you for looking into my issue and have never been denied credit. Be sure to include the shop tracking ID and correct amount of SB needing to credit.

Thank you!

Yep we noticed that our best friends were only giving 1 sb as well. But then ncrave page does show 4sb still. Hmm. I was hopeful it’d at least go thru the end of the month or this weekend at least, at this point. It’s been really awesome, running most of the time. I wonder if any others are like taking its place? That’d be great but unlikely and too good to be true. Hmm. Woulda been better if at least it only dropped to 2sb.
Not sure that blog sounds too good. Something about rating content and having to qualify for Sb in the apps sounds like they are making you have to actually watch or interact more, instead if being able to let them run like we’ve been doing with the best friends ncrave. They’ll fluctuate the number of Sb needed to earn on each app to qualify for unlimited. Not feeling too positive about any of that, Not thinking that sounds good lol. What are you guys thinking?
I got 11 rounds of Best Friends today and they were all 4SB each:confused3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter