Those using swagbucks ???

My best friends has changed! It's still running, but only giving 1 or 2 sb. :(

Yes, I just noticed MY Best Friend, gave me 1sb and I was like, what..... that stinks... I was trying to make my 2 goal today which is 540sb, and I only have 370 so far....

Yep we noticed that our best friends were only giving 1 sb as well. But then ncrave page does show 4sb still. Hmm. I was hopeful it’d at least go thru the end of the month or this weekend at least, at this point. It’s been really awesome, running most of the time. I wonder if any others are like taking its place? That’d be great but unlikely and too good to be true. Hmm. Woulda been better if at least it only dropped to 2sb.
Not sure that blog sounds too good. Something about rating content and having to qualify for Sb in the apps sounds like they are making you have to actually watch or interact more, instead if being able to let them run like we’ve been doing with the best friends ncrave. They’ll fluctuate the number of Sb needed to earn on each app to qualify for unlimited. Not feeling too positive about any of that, Not thinking that sounds good lol. What are you guys thinking?

Well...that explains why it’s been such a slow earner the past several hours ... mine went from 4 to one 3 to 2 to all 1 over the course of the day.

I got 11 rounds of Best Friends today and they were all 4SB each:confused3.

What time of day? Mine ran non-stop until about 12:30, giving 4sb each time. Then I got the sorry page. DS was tutoring today at a local college and had no encraves until after 1:00, the all that would run was the TV one. He gets home and has best friends and now that has been running non-stop all evening, however, it’s just giving 1 sb per round. All times est, btw. I also just finished the apps and they ran as normal. If I have to start rating ads or content, I will be re-thinking those.

Not sure that blog sounds too good. Something about rating content and having to qualify for Sb in the apps sounds like they are making you have to actually watch or interact more, instead if being able to let them run like we’ve been doing with the best friends ncrave. They’ll fluctuate the number of Sb needed to earn on each app to qualify for unlimited. Not feeling too positive about any of that, Not thinking that sounds good lol. What are you guys thinking?

I’m thinking the same thing.

I got 11 rounds of Best Friends today and they were all 4SB each:confused3.
I got 4 SB per round from 2 a.m. - about 2 p.m. somewhere after that it switched to 1 sb per Round. I’m interested if I restarted it what I would get, it’s still listed at 4 Sb. I got about 260 some before it stopped the 4’s. I knew it’d be coming but it’s been so great for me I’m sad now, lol.

Mine was getting 4 SB till 6 pm ish EST. Now that I read here, yes, it switched to 1 SB. :( I have a feeling that nCrave is going away entirely.

I got 4 SB per round from 2 a.m. - about 2 p.m. somewhere after that it switched to 1 sb per Round. I’m interested if I restarted it what I would get, it’s still listed at 4 Sb. I got about 260 some before it stopped the 4’s. I knew it’d be coming but it’s been so great for me I’m sad now, lol.

Mine was getting 4 SB till 6 pm ish EST. Now that I read here, yes, it switched to 1 SB. :( I have a feeling that nCrave is going away entirely.

Okay, so there goes my theory of a “change over” time. I guess we will have to just see what tomorrow brings... I think they just forgot to change the value to 1 on the graphic.

I think they'll lose A LOT if people don't have ncraves to run. It's bad enough the way it works now, with having one or two that work sometimes rather than all of them, but I can't see them totally going away. Getting worse, totally but not gone.

Though they are doing something because when you click on watch home this comes up -

SB.jpg

And the menu on the left seems shorter under watch home, it's just ncraves and sponsored. There used to be one more thing on that list. My ncraves aren't working anyway. I have one but when I click on it I get sorry regardless of the browser etc.

I've officially tried every single 4sb ncrave I have (10-12). They all start at 4, then the next round of 3, then 2, then forever 1.
Let us know if anyone finds anything better.
:( :( :(

Has anyone ever nailed down which smores.TV video category runs the shortest videos?

I haven't. I don't always get the category I select. I picked the food one and got something about video games. One time I picked video games and got something completely different. So even when I find something that's short, if I select it again I don't always get what I was expecting.

Okay, so there goes my theory of a “change over” time. I guess we will have to just see what tomorrow brings... I think they just forgot to change the value to 1 on the graphic.
I’m thinking either that, or it’ll just go back to as before when it did 4sb, 3, 2, and then 1sb only from there.

I've officially tried every single 4sb ncrave I have (10-12). They all start at 4, then the next round of 3, then 2, then forever 1.
Let us know if anyone finds anything better.
:( :( :(
Thx for doing that! wish you got better results, lol, but glad you tried, that’s definitely helpful to know.

Though they are doing something because when you click on watch home this comes up -

View attachment 347204

And the menu on the left seems shorter under watch home, it's just ncraves and sponsored. There used to be one more thing on that list. My ncraves aren't working anyway. I have one but when I click on it I get sorry regardless of the browser etc.
Saw that in a quick look. Now reading that it says to be sure to click next to get the next video! Ugh, that stinks to have to really babysit every video! That’s not gonna work too good but guess we’ll have to see, hopefully there’ll still be auto advancing ncrave videos. Whenever they try that it just Doesn’t go well, most people definitely need some auto advancing videos.

Under Watch the other one that used to be listed there was Take the Tour.

I don’t know if this would help anyone who has trouble running any ncrave. Last spring I started having trouble like many here trying run any ncrave. Used to have no trouble with any ncrave and suddenly most ncrave would not run. They ran okay at work but not home. Several months like that. Then I moved to my DD28’s house till I can find a new place (downsizing a bit), and not working here either. Then, turned out we didn’t have enough WiFi with media com and the tv streaming they do and us running things all the time. So they upped the amount and speed. DSIL thought that might work since it’d be more like work where we have fiber optic line. AND IT WORKED!!! We’ve been able to run all the available ncrave now since we upped things in mid July! Was super excited that day when we discovered that! Anyway, he thought maybe they made the videos run needing higher speeds starting early this year about the time we started having trouble. Maybe that will help some who are having trouble, if you could up your speeds or whatever. I think our bill bumped up only about $10 which wasn’t too bad with all the tv streaming we do and computer and phone WiFi we use.

Yup, saw that st reset time. Wondering what that is. Like just one activity and what kind of activity? Guess I’ll have to try this later. Also wondering if now you have to do the surveys to get the credit. Used to be able to do 6 of the 8 activities but it says complete the to do list. I, unfortunately, am banned from surveys, so that would stink.

I do still have my my best friend ncrave running from yesterday, only of course it’s just the 1 sb, I’d Have well completed my first goal already with the 4 Sb. But it was good so far it just continued running and thru reset, got about 39.

Anyone notice the todo list now has swagbutton activity instead of ncraves?
They talked about that and more changes coming in the sb blog, ugh. And, yeah I didn’t ever click the swag button activity and it’s already checked off as done, as is watch, but I expected the watch since I was running those. Wonder what I did that checked off the swagbutton activity?

Last edited:
Anyone notice the todo list now has swagbutton activity instead of ncraves?

Yes, they put out a post about that yesterday it looks like. "We elected to remove Daily Crave from the To-Do List because it is not available to all members." So they replaced it with the swagbutton. (for full rationale: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/to-do-list-updates.html)

"The SwagButton Activity on the To-Do List is marked-off when members, who have the SwagButton and are logged into their account, launch the web browser on which the SwagButton is active. "

And really that's all there is to it. I activated the button (I leave it turned off unless I need it for something) and refreshed the SB page and that checked it off the list. I'll probably only turn it on if I actually get a survey in order to complete the full list :)

Info from their blog post about Watch -

Well, our partners show you ads. The more ads you see or interact with, the more SB we are able to award. Starting on September 4, 2018 we will begin to fluctuate the number of SB you need to earn on each app to determine if you qualify for unlimited SB that day. If you qualify, you’ll continue to earning on the app. If you don’t, you’ll still earn the guaranteed amount for that day. Every day is different. We strive to create the most rewarding experience possible and we’re committed to delivering more value to you, our members!

Curious to see what they mean by interacting with the ads. I don't skip the ads, I let everything run through but I don't interact with them because most of the time I don't pay attention to it. This has me a bit more worried than not having ncraves all the time since I'm able to run all the apps and get at least the min if not bonus rounds so it's a big earner for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter