Those using swagbucks ???

August bonuses are up.

One of my best months ever! Between best friends, Best Buy bonus, travel related shop and earns...I think this August rivaled previous years’ December and June earnings. Bonus ended up being a little over 1000 sb. But I ended the month with a second goal of around 700, and now with the nCraves not repeating and the Best Buy bonus lowered...I guess September won’t be quite as good. But I think we all knew it wouldn’t last. So, for now:

party:

Referrals....my referral reached 300 SB so I was supposed to receive 300 and she's supposed to receive 300. I read and saw it should be along with my August bonus but when I grabbed my August bonus it shows only my super bonus and monthly bonus. Do I need to submit a ticket? Anyone else not receive their referral bonus?
What’s a super bonus?

I just submitted a ticket for the Ziplock and Windex order. I have screenshots for both once uploaded. I wonder why they do not show in your shop activity pending etc.... I will let ya'll know the outcome. They owe me 2000 SBs total.

I just submitted a ticket for the Ziplock and Windex order. I have screenshots for both once uploaded. I wonder why they do not show in your shop activity pending etc.... I will let ya'll know the outcome. They owe me 2000 SBs total.
Mypoints owes me 1700 for ziplock. They credited me for Windex. Ugh.

Ziploc never showed up under shop activity the last time that it was offered but it did credit...eventually. I was told to wait the full 32 days when I submitted a ticket but it credited about 5 days later. Just have patience and keep your proof so that you can submit if you need to.

Ziploc never showed up under shop activity the last time that it was offered but it did credit...eventually. I was told to wait the full 32 days when I submitted a ticket but it credited about 5 days later. Just have patience and keep your proof so that you can submit if you need to.

yes, I was going to do the same but both offers are no longer under the Shop In store offers. So, you can't even see the time stamp or that it is waiting for approval. I did the Glade Fall offer too. It actually disappeared under the In store link that shows that you uploaded your receipt. I put a ticket in for that and they did give me that credit. But on Swagbucks, the ziplock and Windex offers are both gone now.

yes, I was going to do the same but both offers are no longer under the Shop In store offers. So, you can't even see the time stamp or that it is waiting for approval. I did the Glade Fall offer too. It actually disappeared under the In store link that shows that you uploaded your receipt. I put a ticket in for that and they did give me that credit. But on Swagbucks, the ziplock and Windex offers are both gone now.
The Ziploc offer I had done also had disappeared. It was replaced by the offer you are now talking about. I also could no longer see the offer that I had completed, either. I still got my credit eventually. It just took longer than I had expected since the Windex and Glade offers, which I had also done, credited the day after being submitted.

My first Ziplock offer took 17 days to credit. It hasn’t been nearly that long since I submitted the second offer. I plan to just wait for the 32 days. I imagine it will show up eventually.

Ok that is good to know. I just wish they would improve the process. I don't mind waiting and I don't want to submit a question or a ticket. Just let me know that it did not disappear or something!

One of my best months ever! Between best friends, Best Buy bonus, travel related shop and earns...I think this August rivaled previous years’ December and June earnings. Bonus ended up being a little over 1000 sb. But I ended the month with a second goal of around 700, and now with the nCraves not repeating and the Best Buy bonus lowered...I guess September won’t be quite as good. But I think we all knew it wouldn’t last. So, for now:

party:

Yes august definitely rivaled my December and November of last year! Loved it! Got my bonus and even with being gone 9 days for our Disney trip so did not get the 30 day of meeting the first goal, I got 881 (I know others often get that and higher but great for me lol) so was pretty happy with that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter