Those using swagbucks ???

I bought a washing machine at BB today and my SB QR wouldn't scan. It kept making a double beep afterward and nothing showed up on my receipt. I have never had this problem before when buying Disney GC and have always gotten the SB Bonus and Shop points.

Any thoughts? I didn't see any exclusions regarding appliances, and had to complete the purchase in the appliance department. If it was only a few bucks, I wouldn't care about trying to fix it, but it is about 1200 SB for shop activity plus the 1500 Bonus (I think it said anything over $500 gets 1500 SB).

question: the new "Watch: Discovery" category is going well. I also am showing the old nCraves categories available. Since the recent change to WATCH has made it so similar to how nCraves runs, I've been too afraid (of being banned) to try the nCraves at the same time I'm running the new Watch: Discovery.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Fair warning... I cannot use a Target GC during ANY transaction if I'm purchasing a Disney GC. Doesn't matter if the non GC items more than cover the amount I'm using. If there is a Target GC being used for any portion of the transaction, it will not go through. This is the case at 3 Target locations I have shopped at in the NW Houston Area (Cypress, Tomball, Spring). At one of those locations, the cashier had to completely cancel my purchase and re-scan all items.

I use Target Wallet, and attempted to purchase 1-2 $50 Disney GC with the same amount of Target GC loaded and the remainder of the purchase from my Red Card.
Hmmm...I used a physical gift card. I wonder if that’s the difference or if something has changed since I last did this.

question: the new "Watch: Discovery" category is going well. I also am showing the old nCraves categories available. Been too afraid (of being banned) to try the nCraves while doing the Watch: Discovery.
Thoughts?

I'd be too chicken to try....so I'll wait for others to answer this! GOOD QUESTION!!!

Now, can you maybe help me with the new WATCH option? I don't really understand it. Looks like I have to manually advance through everything? Or am I doing something wrong? I haven't fooled around a lot with it, but am confused at how to make it 'work'

Fair warning... I cannot use a Target GC during ANY transaction if I'm purchasing a Disney GC. Doesn't matter if the non GC items more than cover the amount I'm using. If there is a Target GC being used for any portion of the transaction, it will not go through. This is the case at 3 Target locations I have shopped at in the NW Houston Area (Cypress, Tomball, Spring). At one of those locations, the cashier had to completely cancel my purchase and re-scan all items.

I use Target Wallet, and attempted to purchase 1-2 $50 Disney GC with the same amount of Target GC loaded and the remainder of the purchase from my Red Card.

Same here (in Houston as well.) Doing anything with a Target GC on my account + purchasing a GC freezes the registers.

I will say, last time, they have me a $10 gift card because it was such a PITA so that worked out for me!

question: the new "Watch: Discovery" category is going well. I also am showing the old nCraves categories available. Been too afraid (of being banned) to try the nCraves while doing the Watch: Discovery.
Thoughts?
I’ve been doing the ncraves. It works just fine but goes from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 - no more all 4s

Isn't there normally a discount on the first paypal giftcard of the month? I could swear that there usually is. Really sad that there isn't for me this month because I was planning on putting that towards the best buy offer but seems they changed that too.

Isn't there normally a discount on the first paypal giftcard of the month? I could swear that there usually is. Really sad that there isn't for me this month because I was planning on putting that towards the best buy offer but seems they changed that too.

PayPal is the only one that doesn’t give a discount. I’ve been doing the Virtual VISA (2175 SB) for the first one each month and then redeeming it for a Disney gift card from shopdisney.com. Some people report getting SBs for that purchase but I never have.

We made a $300 purchase from Best Buy on Saturday. Early this morning, I got the email that said that I would be awarded the 600 SB in a month....when will the 750 SB bonus come through? I've only done this once before and I thought when I got the email from SB saying my purchase was pending, the bonus SB (it was 500 then) came through the same day? Am I missing something?

We made a $300 purchase from Best Buy on Saturday. Early this morning, I got the email that said that I would be awarded the 600 SB in a month....when will the 750 SB bonus come through? I've only done this once before and I thought when I got the email from SB saying my purchase was pending, the bonus SB (it was 500 then) came through the same day? Am I missing something?

I also did a purchase on Saturday and got the shop and earn email today. In the past when I've purchased on Saturday, I didn't get the 500 SB (now 750 for $100) until Tuesday but also didn't get the shop and earn email until Tuesday. The bonus usually posts after noon or so. So maybe it'll show today. Otherwise tomorrow probably. There has been a lot of inconsistency with the delay to post the bonus lately.

My glade offer vanished too. I took a screen shot though and still have the receipt. I wonder why everything on this site has to be so difficult? Are they hoping some people will not pursue? I also made a Kohls order that only shows about 1/2 of what I spent. I have a Target order that is on there but no SBs. I also have the windex and the ziplocks that still are pending..

I also did a purchase on Saturday and got the shop and earn email today. In the past when I've purchased on Saturday, I didn't get the 500 SB (now 750 for $100) until Tuesday but also didn't get the shop and earn email until Tuesday. The bonus usually posts after noon or so. So maybe it'll show today. Otherwise tomorrow probably. There has been a lot of inconsistency with the delay to post the bonus lately.
I'm guessing since today is a holiday you may see the bonus tomorrow. Seemed like it posted on business days so I'm guessing someone needs to be in the office to send out the points. Also with the recent change to the structure I wonder if that may delay it too :(

Also, since the Best Buy deal is not as good now, I am going to stick to Dosh for buying the GCs. I am sure Dosh will not last forever either. The Best Buy offer if you buy $100 in GC would give you 950 SBs instead of 1200 SBs. At the 2500 SB for a $25 GC that is about a 9.5% savings on $100 vs almost a 12% savings on $100. The Dosh at Sams give you the the intial 3.3% on the $150 GC pack and then another 10% ($15 savings) which amounts to approximately 13.33% savings.

Also, since the Best Buy deal is not as good now, I am going to stick to Dosh for buying the GCs. I am sure Dosh will not last forever either. The Best Buy offer if you buy $100 in GC would give you 950 SBs instead of 1200 SBs. At the 2500 SB for a $25 GC that is about a 9.5% savings on $100 vs almost a 12% savings on $100. The Dosh at Sams give you the the intial 3.3% on the $150 GC pack and then another 10% ($15 savings) which amounts to approximately 13.33% savings.

What is Dosh?
Thanks!

What is Dosh?
Thanks!
Dosh is another savings App that gives you a % back if you shop at the participating stores in your area. You link a credit card and when you use it at a participating store it drops a % into your wallet. That is it. You don't have to do much more except transfer the money into your bank account or Paypal. I was doubtful. I don't like this idea that everyone is in our business now but...it appears to be super legit and definitely saves money. I researched it before downloading it. As of today, Sams give you 10%. It could change at anytime. It will list the stores and % in your area so you can check. I tried it before I recommended it to my family first. I went and bought $160 in O'Charley GCs for dinner (birthday for kids). It instantly put $16 in my wallet. Easy peasy. Yesterday, I bought one Disney back for $144.98 and a $60 bench. $200 total...gave me $20 instantly. $20 is a daily max.

Dosh is another savings App that gives you a % back if you shop at the participating stores in your area. You link a credit card and when you use it at a participating store it drops a % into your wallet. That is it. You don't have to do much more except transfer the money into your bank account or Paypal. I was doubtful. I don't like this idea that everyone is in our business now but...it appears to be super legit and definitely saves money. I researched it before downloading it. As of today, Sams give you 10%. It could change at anytime. It will list the stores and % in your area so you can check. I tried it before I recommended it to my family first. I went and bought $160 in O'Charley GCs for dinner (birthday for kids). It instantly put $16 in my wallet. Easy peasy. Yesterday, I bought one Disney back for $144.98 and a $60 bench. $200 total...gave me $20 instantly. $20 is a daily max.
Thank you! I'll check it out.

Now, can you maybe help me with the new WATCH option? I don't really understand it. Looks like I have to manually advance through everything? Or am I doing something wrong? I haven't fooled around a lot with it, but am confused at how to make it 'work'

When you click on Watch from the menu selection on the far-L side of homepage.
Looks like this
upload_2018-9-3_21-27-34.png

Click "Get Started" and let it roll. Does the 4sb>3sb>2sb thing then credits 1sb continuously after that.

I’ve been doing the ncraves. It works just fine but goes from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 - no more all 4s
Are you doing the nCraves at the same time as the new WATCH? The two, nCrave and WATCH, simultaneously. Like on two different devices. I've been afraid to try that. I am just wondering if doing that would be a ban-worthy offense.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter