Those using swagbucks ???

Are you doing the nCraves at the same time as the new WATCH? Like on two different devices? I am just wondering if doing that would be a ban-worthy offense.

No, just doing one at a time. But in the past, I've done it - just enough to get the watch video on the daily checklist done and kept ncraves running (like the daily list on my phone and ncraves on the laptop)

No, just doing one at a time. But in the past, I've done it - just enough to get the watch video on the daily checklist done and kept ncraves running (like the daily list on my phone and ncraves on the laptop)
Yes. I've done both concurrently in the past as well.
But with the change to WATCH...... it's looking a lot like nCraves...... I'm apprehensive about doing them simultaneously. I'd like to hear from others who are running them at the same time since the new WATCH has been in place.

Penney's sells a brand I like and with their sale today I thought I'd order some online. I went through the Swagbutton because I didn't feel like looking up who was best and they were 10% while Ebates was 9%. Anyway, it's been awhile since I've actually bought something with the button activated and it tried 12 different coupon codes on my order to find the one with the best price and it was actually lower by almost a dollar than the one I had found. No idea how long it's been doing this but it was a nice surprise since I figured it would find what I had already found. Plus the graphic with the hamster on the wheel it used was cute :)

Anyone not able to get the new Watch working? Multiple browsers, turned pop up blockers off, cleared cache, restarted.... still nothing happens.

Anyone not able to get the new Watch working? Multiple browsers, turned pop up blockers off, cleared cache, restarted.... still nothing happens.

Everything fine here, however didn’t go through the the new watch page, just directly from encraves.

Got my Best Buy bonus from my $50 purchase made Wednesday 8/29 and is is only 250SB even though the language at that time still stated the bonus was the blanket 500.

Last night I finally submitted a ticket for the Glade Fall offer and a Target order that was not showing in SBs or status for 2 weeks. When I submitted the Glade Fall one I mentioned that I did the Windex and the Ziplock offer that day around the same time. I also had a screen shot of the Glade Fall offer with the receipt uploaded and a time stamp. The email that I got back said that they don't accept photos of a receipt and that i needed to wait 32 days. Obviously they did not look at the attachment. I replied back and said what the attachment was bla bla bla. They gave me the 750 SBs last night. They also gave me the 38 SBs for the Target order. They did respond to my Target ticket saying I needed to wait til 32 days was up and I replied back that that was not a problem but that it was showing nothing for amount and status.

So now, I just clicked to see my Windex and Ziplock offers again where you go to the shop and earn offer link. Well neither of those offers are on there now? WTH? It is fine if they met the maximum submissions but don't take it down to the point that "us" that uploaded the receipt 2 weeks ago can not look anymore. I think I will not do this SB opportunity anymore. It is too difficult to stay on top of them for.

Got my Best Buy bonus from my $50 purchase made Wednesday 8/29 and is is only 250SB even though the language at that time still stated the bonus was the blanket 500.

Same thing for my purchase from Thursday 8/30. What a pain. Obviously not going to make a stink about it. Don't need Swagbucks looking into all my Disney gift card purchases I've gotten through.

I can't get it working either. It counts down, then...nothing.

That's what mine does, but I still don't really have ncraves back which is essentially what that is. They didn't actually fix anything. Had ncraves when I was in SF over the weekend but the hotel wifi wasn't enough for it to work. Same with the videos so I gave up. Frustrating when they were there when they aren't at home. I've started running the watch lists with their long lists and small pays just to help take over some of the ncraves points I used to get. I'm relying way more on survey's than I like to make my goals.

I think they switched things around instead of actually fixing ncraves, so now people will complain about not being able to finish the to do because they don't want/can't have the button instead of people complaining about ncraves not working.

Anyone else cringe when the Corona Lite add comes on mobile watch? It always freezes my watch list... :-(

AND...I noticed the Ziplock offer has vanished. I did the offer and submission, but no credit yet. Luckily I took a screen shot, but does anyone remember, is it a 'up to 32 days to credit' offer?

My glade offer vanished too. I took a screen shot though and still have the receipt. I wonder why everything on this site has to be so difficult? Are they hoping some people will not pursue? I also made a Kohls order that only shows about 1/2 of what I spent. I have a Target order that is on there but no SBs. I also have the windex and the ziplocks that still are pending..

Last night I finally submitted a ticket for the Glade Fall offer and a Target order that was not showing in SBs or status for 2 weeks. When I submitted the Glade Fall one I mentioned that I did the Windex and the Ziplock offer that day around the same time. I also had a screen shot of the Glade Fall offer with the receipt uploaded and a time stamp. The email that I got back said that they don't accept photos of a receipt and that i needed to wait 32 days. Obviously they did not look at the attachment. I replied back and said what the attachment was bla bla bla. They gave me the 750 SBs last night. They also gave me the 38 SBs for the Target order. They did respond to my Target ticket saying I needed to wait til 32 days was up and I replied back that that was not a problem but that it was showing nothing for amount and status.

So now, I just clicked to see my Windex and Ziplock offers again where you go to the shop and earn offer link. Well neither of those offers are on there now? WTH? It is fine if they met the maximum submissions but don't take it down to the point that "us" that uploaded the receipt 2 weeks ago can not look anymore. I think I will not do this SB opportunity anymore. It is too difficult to stay on top of them for.

I submitted my Ziploc and Windex offers on 8/25 and I didn't think to take a screenshot. Now, the offers are gone and I can't prove that they are still "awaiting review". Grrrr! On top of that, I can't remember how may SB I was supposed to get....I think it was 1000 SB for the 2 Ziploc bags and 1000 SB for the 3 bottles of Windex, correct? So now what? Am I supposed to wait to submit a ticket? Or are they going to tell me I waited too long and "too bad, so sad?

I submitted my Ziploc and Windex offers on 8/25 and I didn't think to take a screenshot. Now, the offers are gone and I can't prove that they are still "awaiting review". Grrrr! On top of that, I can't remember how may SB I was supposed to get....I think it was 1000 SB for the 2 Ziploc bags and 1000 SB for the 3 bottles of Windex, correct? So now what? Am I supposed to wait to submit a ticket? Or are they going to tell me I waited too long and "too bad, so sad?

I would say yes it will probably be a too bad. It was 1000 each. After reading a lot of post on this thread, I started doing screenshots. I would try to get in the habit too.

But! I think I am done with these offers!

I am unsure what this site is really trying to do. Unless it is collecting our information. Because most everything does not work very smoothly.

Same thing for my purchase from Thursday 8/30. What a pain. Obviously not going to make a stink about it. Don't need Swagbucks looking into all my Disney gift card purchases I've gotten through.
Lucky for me we did our two BB Disney gift cards on Tuesday and got the full 500 sb for each of us. Guess we just made it in under the change! Sorry to hear you guys did not, should have been what you as currently showing on the QR page the day of the purchase.

Me neither! Ugh! Yeah unless you can sit there and restart each one this is gonna suck even worse than it just giving 1sb per round. And sometimes I can, that’s what Ive been doing while on the computer and watching tv, is starting another 4sb set after I get 4, I try to just cancel then start another 4sb one but having to go thru the the new watch page I dint think is gonna work very well. Last few times they tried to stop the auto runs, last year, they eventually allowed them again. Hopefully that’ll happen again as they get tons of complaints and they’re advertisers and sponsors aren’t getting the traffic they want.

I just don’t understand. They recently had the best friends thing that for many, was beyond great and at least doubled or more my earnings. Still no idea why they did it but it reminded me of last summer and fall early winter. What was the point in doing that and then thwarting and throttling us now? I tought they were a business wanting you to use the site and earn and get others to do so too? I don’t know anyone who would do that if I tried to refer them and then tried to explain how it worked. Or didn’t

So Ive been doing thru ncrave until now. Now I tried to start watch. I haven’t rated anything yet but it did 4 sb,now got 3, wondering if it’ll continue to 1 and then keep going?

Sorry to be babbling and complaining so much, just frustrating!

Last edited:
I noticed it says to hit next but I didn’t and it still ending up Moving to each next section. Now I’ll see if it continues only at 1 sb or starts over at 4. That wouldn’t be so bad but I suppose that’s pretty unlikely!

Okay so it just finished with the 1 sb. And it did move on to start again , but only at 1 sb. But hopefully it’ll just keep going at least. At least there is some auto run to it and didn’t make me hit next or rate anything
To move on.

Last edited:
August was great while it lasted! Was hoping the great auto playing ncraves would roll into September, but so much for that. Only met my first goal twice so far. Just haven’t had the time to put in a lot of extra effort.

Referrals....my referral reached 300 SB so I was supposed to receive 300 and she's supposed to receive 300. I read and saw it should be along with my August bonus but when I grabbed my August bonus it shows only my super bonus and monthly bonus. Do I need to submit a ticket? Anyone else not receive their referral bonus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter