Those using swagbucks ???

New to swagbucjs. Saw the Best Buy post someone posted and thought I would try it out. I had the code on my phone and the csr put it under the scanner. Not showing on my receipt or online. If it doesnt show, would there be any recourse? Or just out of luck? Thanks!

New to swagbucjs. Saw the Best Buy post someone posted and thought I would try it out. I had the code on my phone and the csr put it under the scanner. Not showing on my receipt or online. If it doesnt show, would there be any recourse? Or just out of luck? Thanks!

If your receipt doesn't say "$0 Swagbucks Affiliate" or something like that somewhere on it, it probably didn't work. It happened to me once when the cashier swore they knew what they were doing (they didn't). There is no recourse as far as I'm aware.

If your receipt doesn't say "$0 Swagbucks Affiliate" or something like that somewhere on it, it probably didn't work. It happened to me once when the cashier swore they knew what they were doing (they didn't). There is no recourse as far as I'm aware.

Could it "slingpromo"?
It is the only thing listed.

Regarding the Best Buy gift card bonus: the one time the cashier scanned the QR code BEFORE scanning in the gift card, no "$0 Swagbucks Affiliate" on the receipt so no SBs. Since then I wait till the gift card is rung up, then hand over the printed QR Code and (knock wood!) have not had a problem since!

I don't think they can know for sure if the QR code was accepted until the receipt prints out. By then it's too late and there is nothing they can do.

Regarding the Best Buy gift card bonus: the one time the cashier scanned the QR code BEFORE scanning in the gift card, no "$0 Swagbucks Affiliate" on the receipt so no SBs. Since then I wait till the gift card is rung up, then hand over the printed QR Code and (knock wood!) have not had a problem since!

I don't think they can know for sure if the QR code was accepted until the receipt prints out. By then it's too late and there is nothing they can do.

I always ask now if they see it on the screen before they finish ringing it up. Usually she rings it up the Disney card and after she asks how much I want it for (usually get the variable gc’s since they don’t have $100 cards), and while I’m doing the things on the little cc screen thing she rings up the QR code I had open and ready on my phone screen, then before I pay I ask if it’s showing on her screen and she says yes and then I finish paying. I don’t wanna pay if she doesn’t actually see it, lol. Works great and I don’t worry now that I won’t get it.

Rev Universe: Family Vacations (family on the beach)- I clicked on it, decided I didn't want to do it (looked like a survey) and clicked out, but got the 66 SB anyway

I didn't cancel it yet, I postponed the next shipment to make sure my SB would still credit.

One more question...did it show as 'pending' right away? Did it show under "shop activity" or "activity"? Thanks!

Anybody had success using Virtual Visa for Sam's Club orders? Sorry if I missed it being discussed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter