Those using swagbucks ???

Hi! Swagbucks newbie here. I made a big purchase at Best Buy today and used Swagbucks. I had the cashier scan the QR code, and she confirmed that she saw “Swagbucks Partner” or something like that pop up on her screen. When I go into Swagbucks, though, I don’t see any reference at all to my purchase. Is that normal? I made the purchase about 4 hours ago. Thanks!

Yep, that's normal. You should get an email in the next day or two confirming your purchase (and then it should show up online). Your bonus will show up in your account in a few days and the swagbucks from the purchase will be there in 30 (or 32-can't remember right now) days.

Anyone know if the Sustain offer is an easy cancel? Preferably online.

Edit: On the Sustain page it says it can be cancelled online.

Last edited:
I don’t have the Sustain offer. Not under discover and not when searching. I’ve never done it before so not sure why I wouldn’t have. Maybe only certain areas...?

Anyone else get the email for the iHeart Radio offer? You have to install, open the app, and listen to The Ron Burgandy Podcast. I'm already on 20 minutes out of a 45 minute podcast and still no Swagbucks. (I have it on mute.) I"m wondering if this is one of those cases, like Pillsbury and Betty Crocker, where you don't get credit if you are already a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter