Those using swagbucks ???

I get that occasionally but they still play and credit. I'm also having a problem where most of the playlists I click on are unavailable??? Plus I can't watch videos in Edge because it thinks it's a tablet and I can't do anything in Chrome because it insists I have adblocker software so I'm stuck using firefox.

So do you get the one that says that the video player is restricted? I've never noticed that before....I have noticed the playlist is unavailable, but not that my player is restricted! I'm hopeful I'm not banned from Watch :-(

I only run videos in firefox because I like having them separate from what I do in chrome and they just seem to run better there. I only run them on the weekends but yesterday and Saturday I could be going fine and then I'd start one and it would go for a few seconds and then to the unavailable. The only way I could get another list to play was to pick one from the front watch page when it redirects it there. Once I ran that I could go back to the category I had been working on and pick the list I had just been trying to play and it would work.

Whoever suggested the Weddings ncrave for 3 sb, Thank you! That one is quicker than the others and I was able to run just it for half of Saturday after reading about it and almost all of yesterday. It helped get me to my 2nd goals both days.

Thanks - Im going to try Firefox and see if I have any luck!

ETA....doesn't work on Firefox either :-( The ads still come t through, but it won't play the videos :-(

Last edited:
So I just bought a GC from MGC+ and it showed up withing 5 minutes!

BUT while the square is filled in on SWAGO, and I can now submit the full board, I didn't receive any spins for completing it. This is the first time I was at 0 spins before the end of the game, but I don't feel like it's something they would fix in time. SB sucks so often.

I just want to confirm we have until noon tomorrow (Pacific) to submit SWAGO, so I can hit my second goal tomorrow too.
I had that happen to me a few times this SWAGO. The spins didn't show up in the spin box on the SWAGO page but when I went to the actual spin page they were there.

So do you get the one that says that the video player is restricted? I've never noticed that before....I have noticed the playlist is unavailable, but not that my player is restricted! I'm hopeful I'm not banned from Watch :-(

ETA....doesn't work on Firefox either :-( The ads still come t through, but it won't play the videos :-(
Yes, I get those occasionally but they still run and credit.

It doesn't matter if the video can't play you'll still get the checkmark on the video and can move to the next one.

I had that happen to me a few times this SWAGO. The spins didn't show up in the spin box on the SWAGO page but when I went to the actual spin page they were there.

I had already checked my spin page and they weren't there either. Still not there, so I don't think it's a delayed thing.

Someone mentioned on the Facebook page that they weren't getting all their entries into the sweepstakes from their SWAGO spins and I checked mine and sure enough all my spin and wins from the first SWAGO day are listed as "0 entries" and my most recent sweepstakes spin got me only 5 entries instead of the 25 it says we get. Not that I think I'll win the sweepstakes, but it's crappy that they don't even give you the entries they say they will.

Figures I finally get a survey finished since the Swago board started, and it goes straight into a new survey instead of back to swagbucks. Put in a ticket. Doesn't help me though when the only squares I need are survey and 2nd goal (barring referrals/buying a gift card).

It doesn't matter if the video can't play you'll still get the checkmark on the video and can move to the next one.

So even though it says the player is restricted, I'm able to manually advance the videos for credit? And by 'player' I thought it meant the computer I was using, but I tried to watch on another computer and it said I was restricted there also. I hope this goes away soon because I'm not sure what I did????

I should have known....spent 25 minutes on a Lieberwalk (or whatever they are called) survey only to get to what I thought was the end....NOPE, it was a disqualification! I think they do it intentionally to keep my answers but DQ me so they don't have to pay! I've read others with the same complaint before, I should have listened :-(

So even though it says the player is restricted, I'm able to manually advance the videos for credit? And by 'player' I thought it meant the computer I was using, but I tried to watch on another computer and it said I was restricted there also. I hope this goes away soon because I'm not sure what I did????

If it's what I think it is - you get a black video box with the message and the ad may still be there in a small box. All videos are small boxes underneath and it says how many more you need to watch.

If that's it then yes once you get a checkmark you clock on the next video. FWIW I manually advance everything, it's not worth the time otherwise.

If it's what I think it is - you get a black video box with the message and the ad may still be there in a small box. All videos are small boxes underneath and it says how many more you need to watch.

If that's it then yes once you get a checkmark you clock on the next video. FWIW I manually advance everything, it's not worth the time otherwise.

YEP! That's exactly it! I thought I had to watch them all to get the SB's? I never knew I could advance though them and still get credit! Good to know! Even better to know now that I'm prohibited!

Thanks so much for your help :-)

I think those videos periodically have to be renewed by Swagbucks, and we all know how good their IT is. So it's not your fault. Just click to the next video when it shows the checkmark on the thumbnail and move on.

I was coming on here to say the exact same thing. It's pretty crappy of them to do that. It's also not in their best interest b/c I won't buy a gift card w/o that square filled in (There's no point.) I'm sure they make way more $ from us buying gift cards than they will lose allowing us to actually finish the board.
I submitted a ticket but I guess we'll see if they do anything about it.
I'm not buying a GC either. Not worth it!

HElp! In both edge and Firefox the top bar of swagbucks is Mia and it thinks I’m using a tablet and it won’t play watch videos. And in chrome it says I have an adblock running. Ugh.

ETA: I switched users on our laptop so I can use chrome now. Seriously this is absurd!

Last edited:
Swagbucks sent me an update on where my resolutions stand. Check your email for your progress so far. Turns out I have way more swagbucks than I thought so I could have upped my total SB goal. Really falling behind on my SB locals, I haven't been able to get out for lunch so it's throwing off the plan. Killed me today as we ordered pizza delivery for lunch but none of the pizza shops are on SB Local, it's all burger type places :( So another day of no SB local pts.

Swagbucks sent me an update on where my resolutions stand. Check your email for your progress so far. Turns out I have way more swagbucks than I thought so I could have upped my total SB goal. Really falling behind on my SB locals, I haven't been able to get out for lunch so it's throwing off the plan. Killed me today as we ordered pizza delivery for lunch but none of the pizza shops are on SB Local, it's all burger type places :( So another day of no SB local pts.
They posted on fb that they were sent incorrectly and we would be getting another one. Not sure what was incorrect but I thought my actual sb were way higher than they should be.

They posted on fb that they were sent incorrectly and we would be getting another one. Not sure what was incorrect but I thought my actual sb were way higher than they should be.

Which is interesting because they followed up saying the data was correct but they worded it like you had met your goals already so they walked that statement back. But my total SB does seem higher than I thought, everything else is spot on (I had just calculated it all yesterday from the activity ledger). I think they either counted coupon prints, or shop, or maybe the daily goal meter bonus in it I didn't think they were supposed to. But I had set it to 500 and I got 2250 from the Purador offer that credited as Discover so I'm covered either way. (kept thinking it would count as shop so I didn't add it in when figuring my goal o_O)

Which is interesting because they followed up saying the data was correct but they worded it like you had met your goals already so they walked that statement back. But my total SB does seem higher than I thought, everything else is spot on (I had just calculated it all yesterday from the activity ledger). I think they either counted coupon prints, or shop, or maybe the daily goal meter bonus in it I didn't think they were supposed to. But I had set it to 500 and I got 2250 from the Purador offer that credited as Discover so I'm covered either way. (kept thinking it would count as shop so I didn't add it in when figuring my goal o_O)
I would agree! They had to have counted shoo or coupons. According to their email I have met my goal. I wasn’t paying any attention to making it or not. If I did it would just be a nice little bonus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter