Those using swagbucks ???

So my shop credited today and i'm shocked it actually completed the Swago square for 2nd goal. I got my spins all done, got more SB than usual which is nice. But there's always a down side... my 2nd goal dropped from min of 230 to 150 today :( So I'm only getting 15sb for hitting it :headache:

Also noticed that the Coupon redemptions are crediting as Discover instead of Shop now. That should count towards your resolution then (the ones redeemed, not sure about future coupon prints)

I actually just looked up the resolution rules and I'm confused about coupons... dose this seem like all coupon prints won't count or just coupons associated with shopping? I was confused! Right now I've earned about 2500 for the month of December (watch, nCrave, play, search, swag codes, answer, discover, and mobile watch - those all count correct?) of which 250 are from coupons, so I didn't include those. Wish I would have signed up for the email....

Here’s a deeper dive into the 5 goals you’ll need to set:

1. Total SB Earned
    1. Minimum Goal: 250 SB
    2. Excludes the following classes of SB
      1. Shopping Credits that are applied in the month of January, including those associated with Coupon Prints
      2. SB from the Monthly Bonus that’s awarded in connection with your Daily Goal
      3. SB from the To-Do List Bonus
  2. Gold Survey Completions
    1. Minimum Goal: 2 Surveys
    2. Please note that Profiler Surveys do not count toward Gold Survey Completions
  3. Watch Playlist Completed
    1. Minimum Goal: 3 Playlists
    2. This does not include SB earned from nCrave
  4. Swag Codes redeemed through the SwagButton –
    1. Minimum Goal: 1 Swag Code
    2. Remember, we release Swag Codes on a Daily Basis so this should be an easy one to achieve
    3. Please note that the SwagButton is an extension on your internet browser. This is not available on mobile.
  5. SB Local Transactions
    1. Minimum Goal: 0
    2. Since SB Local is still expanding and not available in all cities we’re not going to make this a requirement. However, if you have participating stores or restaurants in your area, make sure to set a goal. Remember… the bigger the goal the bigger the bonus!

I actually just looked up the resolution rules and I'm confused about coupons... dose this seem like all coupon prints won't count or just coupons associated with shopping? I was confused! Right now I've earned about 2500 for the month of December (watch, nCrave, play, search, swag codes, answer, discover, and mobile watch - those all count correct?) of which 250 are from coupons, so I didn't include those. Wish I would have signed up for the email....

Here’s a deeper dive into the 5 goals you’ll need to set:

1. Total SB Earned
    1. Minimum Goal: 250 SB
    2. Excludes the following classes of SB
      1. Shopping Credits that are applied in the month of January, including those associated with Coupon Prints
      2. SB from the Monthly Bonus that’s awarded in connection with your Daily Goal
      3. SB from the To-Do List Bonus
  2. Gold Survey Completions
    1. Minimum Goal: 2 Surveys
    2. Please note that Profiler Surveys do not count toward Gold Survey Completions
  3. Watch Playlist Completed
    1. Minimum Goal: 3 Playlists
    2. This does not include SB earned from nCrave
  4. Swag Codes redeemed through the SwagButton –
    1. Minimum Goal: 1 Swag Code
    2. Remember, we release Swag Codes on a Daily Basis so this should be an easy one to achieve
    3. Please note that the SwagButton is an extension on your internet browser. This is not available on mobile.
  5. SB Local Transactions
    1. Minimum Goal: 0
    2. Since SB Local is still expanding and not available in all cities we’re not going to make this a requirement. However, if you have participating stores or restaurants in your area, make sure to set a goal. Remember… the bigger the goal the bigger the bonus!

Well all Coupons used to come up in the Shop category in the activity ledger, both prints and redemptions - even though prints were technically a discover type offer. So I assumed that's why they called them out specifically, to say that everything that said Shop was excluded. Last coupon print I got was for 1/3 and that still said Shop so that credit shouldn't count towards the resolution goal since it's associated with coupon prints.
01/04/18 Shop: Coupon Print Bonus 01/03/18 +100 SB

But my coupon redemptions just showed up in the Discover category.
01/16/18 Discover: Coupon Redemption +30 SB

I did a search and this was the first time in Jan that I got credit for a redemption, last time was in Dec and it categorized as Shop. So I think that means it'll count towards the goal.

Did you see that the videos in each playlist are increasing tomorrow? It was on the blog. 8 videos for 1 SB instead of 6.

Going to try here again. I still cannot find MovieClips or Sportly in Google Play. I had to delete these apps and am trying to add them again. I've tried searching the others and can't find them either. I'm using a Cricket phone. It's killing me not having these two extra apps. Very hard to get my goal each day. Worried also about what happens if I have to delete the others since I can't find them either. I've searched and searched, and nothing comes up. Any ideas?

Going to try here again. I still cannot find MovieClips or Sportly in Google Play. I had to delete these apps and am trying to add them again. I've tried searching the others and can't find them either. I'm using a Cricket phone. It's killing me not having these two extra apps. Very hard to get my goal each day. Worried also about what happens if I have to delete the others since I can't find them either. I've searched and searched, and nothing comes up. Any ideas?

Are you using google play and a gmail account? I'm pretty sure even if you delete it off your phone, it's still attached to your account through google. Like when I log into my google account from a different phone, my apps are available to download. It's worth a try. Try going to google play. Click on my apps & games. then the library tab.

Discover -> All

Living with pain. Clinical trials. 24 SB.

Fill out info. Answer yes/no questions. About 10-15 pages. Stop when you get to the congratulations screen. Instant credit.

Are you using google play and a gmail account? I'm pretty sure even if you delete it off your phone, it's still attached to your account through google. Like when I log into my google account from a different phone, my apps are available to download. It's worth a try. Try going to google play. Click on my apps & games. then the library tab.
Ok, when I do that I see them. When I click on them, it states, "Your device isn't compatible with this version." Why would that be?

Easy SB! I clicked on "order brochures" at the top of the page and entered my info. I opted out of sending the brochures to my house. Instant credit! Didn't even have to check my email.

Discover: Revenue Universe: Perillo Travel +22 SB

Ok, when I do that I see them. When I click on them, it states, "Your device isn't compatible with this version." Why would that be?

The new versions of Sportly.tv and Movie Clips says it Requires Android 5.0 and up. Are you on an older Android (4.4 maybe?) That's why I don't see those ones on my SB phone, I'm using my old KitKat phone.

I'm going to need those codes today to make my first goal. I keep getting to the end of things only to have them not credit. One of the auto-run nCraves, got to step 20 out of 20, and it just sat there. Then the discover girl with binoculars got to the end and did the same thing!

The new versions of Sportly.tv and Movie Clips says it Requires Android 5.0 and up. Are you on an older Android (4.4 maybe?) That's why I don't see those ones on my SB phone, I'm using my old KitKat phone.
Yes I am. So that's the problem. So is it just those two that won't run? My others are running fine. Guess they will be next though, huh? Guess it's time for a new SB phone. I'm getting ready to get a new iPhone anyway. I may just use my old iPhone to run them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter