• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

At least you all got an email, I didn't even get a wrong one. I very rarely get any emails other than my confirmations for my gift card redemption's.

At least you all got an email, I didn't even get a wrong one. I very rarely get any emails other than my confirmations for my gift card redemption's.

Do you have notifications turned on in your settings? I've left everything but survey emails turned on so I get at least 1 email from SB every day.

Do you have notifications turned on in your settings? I've left everything but survey emails turned on so I get at least 1 email from SB every day.

The only one I have turned on - Member Benefits Receive special product and feature notifications.

But it also says below that - Your preferences here do not affect the important emails like password reminders and order confirmations that you will automatically receive.

I would think/hope that this type of email would fall into either of those categories. I get enough email I don't need more from sb to delete. I'm not worried about making my goals I would just like to know if I've done enough survey's because from my count I have.

The only one I have turned on - Member Benefits Receive special product and feature notifications.

But it also says below that - Your preferences here do not affect the important emails like password reminders and order confirmations that you will automatically receive.

I would think/hope that this type of email would fall into either of those categories. I get enough email I don't need more from sb to delete. I'm not worried about making my goals I would just like to know if I've done enough survey's because from my count I have.

I'm guessing these might be considered "Limited-time Reward Opportunities" but since I've got almost everything turned on it's hard to tell.

One of our accounts got an email and the other didn't. For the one that did, I just need to do 7 swag codes and my 4 local purchases.

On the other hand, I cannot get a dang survey for anything on my account. On DH's, I've done 12 this month without trying that hard.

One of our accounts got an email and the other didn't. For the one that did, I just need to do 7 swag codes and my 4 local purchases.

On the other hand, I cannot get a dang survey for anything on my account. On DH's, I've done 12 this month without trying that hard.

There's not as many men that play the survey game, so I think it's easier to qualify. Hubby managed to get 4 survey's complete on Sunday to get his really high 2nd goal (high for him, it was like 450 sb, way higher than mine. he hardly signs in and aside from the Gillette crediting in Dec he wasn't earning a lot so no clue why he's been in the 4-500 range). He more times than not will get a survey when he does actually sign in. Whereas for me I had to DQ about 20 times to get 2 done this weekend. I've only got 4 of my 7 survey's for the goal complete. I thought 7 might be a little stretch but really didn't think I'd still be this far away at this point.

There's not as many men that play the survey game, so I think it's easier to qualify. Hubby managed to get 4 survey's complete on Sunday to get his really high 2nd goal (high for him, it was like 450 sb, way higher than mine. he hardly signs in and aside from the Gillette crediting in Dec he wasn't earning a lot so no clue why he's been in the 4-500 range). He more times than not will get a survey when he does actually sign in. Whereas for me I had to DQ about 20 times to get 2 done this weekend. I've only got 4 of my 7 survey's for the goal complete. I thought 7 might be a little stretch but really didn't think I'd still be this far away at this point.
That's a good point, I didn't think of it like that. I use DH's account at work a lot and mine at home, because he doesn't really do it anymore. He does have the swagbutton still so he gets shop credits occasionally. I only set my resolution goal to 2 for my account because I've had such trouble. I've gotten three, 1 gold, 1 PL, and 1 I had to get support to credit, so if I could get one more just to be safe, in case some of those 'don't count'... unless I get the email telling me how I'm doing haha.

I need to redeem for a gift card to fill up that SWAGO square...

Can I redeem for a virtual MasterCard and use that on the Disney Gift Card site to buy a physical Disney Gift card?

I see that they are discounted 2% right now (hey, it's something!) so I thought since I have to redeem for a gift card anyways and I've already used up my monthly 2200 for $25 Target, I might as well try this out. If it won't work, though, I don't want to be stuck with a $25 virtual Master Card.

FYI, the Spin & Win page from Swago says "You have until 11:59pm PST January 16th to use your spins!" but my clock says you have 6 hours which puts it at the end of the Swago board. I'm guessing they meant to say 11:59am PST ?

I need to redeem for a gift card to fill up that SWAGO square...

Can I redeem for a virtual MasterCard and use that on the Disney Gift Card site to buy a physical Disney Gift card?

I see that they are discounted 2% right now (hey, it's something!) so I thought since I have to redeem for a gift card anyways and I've already used up my monthly 2200 for $25 Target, I might as well try this out. If it won't work, though, I don't want to be stuck with a $25 virtual Master Card.

Yes.
(assuming you mean the shopDisney store)

Swagbucks sent me an update on where my resolutions stand. Check your email for your progress so far. Turns out I have way more swagbucks than I thought so I could have upped my total SB goal. Really falling behind on my SB locals, I haven't been able to get out for lunch so it's throwing off the plan. Killed me today as we ordered pizza delivery for lunch but none of the pizza shops are on SB Local, it's all burger type places :( So another day of no SB local pts.

They posted on fb that they were sent incorrectly and we would be getting another one. Not sure what was incorrect but I thought my actual sb were way higher than they should be.

I did not get any such email either, but didn't realize I had all of my notifications turned off! Which ones are good to have on? I don't want to junk up my inbox with unnecessary junk!

Also - my 2nd daily goals have been 650+ since the Swago board started, so I guess I'll never get that square checked off! Today they are lower (650) than they've been in 10 days, so hopefully they come back to normal soon! Not that it will matter, I've been struggling to even achieve my first daily goal each day. I really miss AYCE :-(

I'm way over my SB for my resolution, and I have done 26 surveys, which is more than I needed. All I need is 5 more swag codes to finish!

My bonus was for 409, and I guess I set it too low, but this January is treating me much better than I expected.

Did you get the email or are you manually figuring this out? I did not get the email,so I guess I'm stuck manually computing?
I got the email, I do have my settings that they send me everything. I checked DH's email and he did not get it, I think he only gets the redemption emails.

Yes.
(assuming you mean the shopDisney store)
Thanks! I took advantage of it and now I just hope that I can get it it in time.
I just need 723 sbs to finish my resolution!
Is there somewhere to see what you submitted? I submitted mine on the day they released the "contest", but I was never able to go back and see what I submitted. I have no idea what my goals were. Oh well. I think they were fairly low so I am sure I reached them, but if not, I won't be able to submit a ticket because I can't remember what my reward would have been.

Thanks! I took advantage of it and now I just hope that I can get it it in time.

Is there somewhere to see what you submitted? I submitted mine on the day they released the "contest", but I was never able to go back and see what I submitted. I have no idea what my goals were. Oh well. I think they were fairly low so I am sure I reached them, but if not, I won't be able to submit a ticket because I can't remember what my reward would have been.
http://www.swagbucks.com/januaryresolution

I went to that page and it says the deadline to submit has expired and all of the boxes are blank. Does that mean that my submission didn't count? I'm wondering because I submitted my resolution goals on the first day. Then, when I went back to the page to see my goals, it was blank so I tried again. It said that I could only submit my goals one time so I assumed it was because I had already done it. Then they were having problems with it so there was something that came out about trying again. I went back to the page again to see if I could see my submission and this time, it gave me an error message of some sort. I gave up. So, either I am entered or I am not...I guess I will find out when they send out the bonuses. Like I said, there's nothing I can do about it because I have ZERO idea what my goals were or what my bonus amount was...it was more than 100 and less than 500...that's all I remember:crazy:. I assume that this is being paid out around the same time in February as the regular monthly bonus, correct?

So my shop credited today and i'm shocked it actually completed the Swago square for 2nd goal. I got my spins all done, got more SB than usual which is nice. But there's always a down side... my 2nd goal dropped from min of 230 to 150 today :( So I'm only getting 15sb for hitting it :headache:

Also noticed that the Coupon redemptions are crediting as Discover instead of Shop now. That should count towards your resolution then (the ones redeemed, not sure about future coupon prints)

I did not get any such email either, but didn't realize I had all of my notifications turned off! Which ones are good to have on? I don't want to junk up my inbox with unnecessary junk!

Also - my 2nd daily goals have been 650+ since the Swago board started, so I guess I'll never get that square checked off! Today they are lower (650) than they've been in 10 days, so hopefully they come back to normal soon! Not that it will matter, I've been struggling to even achieve my first daily goal each day. I really miss AYCE :-(

Not sure what's what, but the most I have gotten from SB in one day is 3 (not counting the redemption, sb local, shop & earn, etc notifications). Most days it's just 1. That's why I've left them all turned on, I get more email from wine.com in a week (that I only order from once a year) than SB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter