• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I wish I'd waited on the Pura D'or Ulta offer. Would have bought a $50 gift card to finish my Swago board.
I just bought DD some new boots at Cabela's last night. If I would have waited, I could have bought the $50 gift card, got the SWAGO square, the 100 SB bonus and 7% instead of 6% from the Cabela's gift card purchase:sad2:.

I just bought DD some new boots at Cabela's last night. If I would have waited, I could have bought the $50 gift card, got the SWAGO square, the 100 SB bonus and 7% instead of 6% from the Cabela's gift card purchase:sad2:.
Is it too late to cancel the order?

I did the Boxed offer. I already had an account but opened a new one for this deal. Unfortunately, I couldn't use my SB's email so I may not get the credit. I guess I'll know in 32 days!

Trying to navigate swagbucks again from a very long break.... Used to swag for years, earning $50-$100 per month. I stopped back in 2014 and I am so rusty. Soooo much has changed.
How many search wins do people get now? I can't seem to get more than 2. Any new tips/tricks? Can I run multiple videos on different devices? I have two computers and two phones?
I feel like a newbie all over again.
Some of the Discovery ones are not crediting. free hefty bags, free Sephora samples etc. Ugh is this happening to everyone too?
Thanks so much. Hoping to get enough amazon gc to pay for Xmas next year

Revenue U is double points today. I found one daily break for 30 which helped. Wish there had been more I don't think I've done one since last month.

ETA - A lot of insurance ones too. There was one 7 the rest were 5. Waiting for them all to post so I'll have to check and see if the 7 posted.

Last edited:
Revenue U is double points today. I found one daily break for 30 which helped. Wish there had been more I don't think I've done one since last month.

ETA - A lot of insurance ones too. There was one 7 the rest were 5. Waiting for them all to post so I'll have to check and see if the 7 posted.
At first my 7 didn't post....then about 10 mins later it posted and checked off my discover from to do list.

At first my 7 didn't post....then about 10 mins later it posted and checked off my discover from to do list.

I had 18 ins that were 5sb and the one for 7. I didn't count how many I did but that seems like they all credited. Been awhile since I've done any ins ones so that could be why I had so many.

Does anyone know if you can link the same credit card for two different accounts in Swagbucks Local?

I hate to complain about this since the difference is just 2 cents, but I don't understand why yesterday my goal was 170 and my bonus was 17, and today my goal is still 170 but the bonus is 15. Shouldn't it be the same? Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter