Those using swagbucks ???

There is a new one that just came out a couple of minutes ago! Check your alerts! It expires at 3pm Eastern time.

October bonuses are up! Only 156 here, but I had nine straight days of no swagging while I was out of state.

Do these count for our daily goal? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I can't really remember....tomorrow is going to be very hectic, so if they do, I'm going to claim mine tomorrow so I don't have to worry about hitting my goals.

Do these count for our daily goal? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I can't really remember....tomorrow is going to be very hectic, so if they do, I'm going to claim mine tomorrow so I don't have to worry about hitting my goals.

No, they don't. Would be sweet but I guess can't be too greedy by using a bonus to earn the next month's bonus.

739--probably one of my worst monthly bonuses. My second goals were very high all month. I'm hoping these next two months are good before it dries up again.

Got 736. I was surprised. I really slacked last month. I mostly worked on getting my first goal then would let ncraves run until they stopped.

When do the travel shop and earns from Expedia normally show the amount of SB pending? My husband had a business trip last weekend and the SB are showing pending for his trip. We arrived home from our Disney trip on Sunday, but have yet to see SB showing as pending. At what point do you put in a ticket?

Just had a 102 offer credit in peanut labs for signing up for a free travel guide to Scottsdale Arizona.

When do the travel shop and earns from Expedia normally show the amount of SB pending? My husband had a business trip last weekend and the SB are showing pending for his trip. We arrived home from our Disney trip on Sunday, but have yet to see SB showing as pending. At what point do you put in a ticket?

It is usually about 30-40 days after the trip has been completed.

Earlier this year when we used Expedia, we finished our stay on a Monday, and I received the points on Wednesday. I would give it 10 business days.

762! Woo hoo!

This month is going to be a lot of work. I can tell already. Watching my NCraves and a "your computer has a virus" pop up. Ticks me off when those things get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter