THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cute designs..

I just booked my first cruise on the Carnival Dream and would love to do a door magnet.

Here is my idea..

The white life preserver with an image of the princesses making the silly faces in the center
Here is the image: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1594972&referrerid=93883

Maybe something like Girls Cruise to Nowhere Dream Weekend. If there is a way to put our names around it. Lisa Robyn Julie and Jodi

Thank You!!!!!

Have a great cruise
Hugs Mel

Wow Mel...We are so going to miss you. You have been such a part of our lives. I am so thankful for all of your hard work and for you sharing your talent and time to make wonderful disigns for our trip. I hope that you pop your head in and say hello. I will miss you.:sad1::sad1:

Mel,

thank you so much for making my last cruise so memorable with your designs, I'm relieved to know that you're only scaling back and not leaving us totally.

Dottie

I am sorry to see you go but THANK YOU for inspiring me to get started.

I am sure that you have inspired many besides little ol me.

Thank you,
Mike

I am sorry to see you go but THANK YOU for inspiring me to get started.

I am sure that you have inspired many besides little ol me.

Thank you,
Mike

Mel-
Say it's not so. I totally understand. It sounds like you're going to have a busy school year. I'm going to miss your great disigns, but I'm glad you'll be over on your other thread. Thank you so much for the great disigns and sharing your time and talent with us. Your disigns will be making my trip memorable in November. I'll definitely post pics.
:hug:

Mel, I want to thank you for all the wonderful designs you did for us. It's not just pictures you created, but something extra magical. They will add to the fun and memories we have on our cruise. I appreciate the time you took to share your talent with strangers on the internet, like us.

Thank you.

Deb, Maddie and Mickie

FOR ANYONE COMING AFTER ME, PLEASE READ POST #1

Mel thanks for all your designs. I love all the ones you did for me.
Good luck & the best to you :banana:

I hope you have a great school year Mel. I have enjoyed your work. As a teacher, I completely understand the need to scale back. Besides, you can still spread your pixie dust...in your classroom.

Bababear_50 ~ I have recently found this website/board. Your work is wonderful, you are truley blessed with a wonderful talent and sharing of your work. I've been looking for 2 port hole pictures, and am not sure if they are on your site or not. One is of captain Jack Sparrow in the port hole, and the other is the life perserver with Mrs Jack Sparrow on it. Would that be yours or does anyone know where I can locate it in the mass of wonderful information? I spent the 'entire' day yesterday searching with no luck~
Thanks in advance :flower3:
Kate

I have been exploring ideas for our door and "fish extenders" and saw these great magnet ideas! I am planning to buy the magnet "paper", but how do I copy from the DISBoard to that paper?

We are going on the Christmas Cruise--4-day Bahama--23 - 27 December 2009. Would you please be willing to make a few magnet ideas for us? We are the Eversons--Butch, Paige, Jared, and Zachary

Thank you, Thank you!!:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter