THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that was fast! thank you BB!!

I forgot to add the name..but hopefully no one will steal the magnet off my door.. :)

Hi Dottie
I'll work on the fantasmic soon
Hugs Mel

here's a little belle for you

Mel, would you mind doing one of these for us? We don't need names on it. I love looking at your designs - and sometimes I forget to do it in private. My DD Maddie went gaga over it. It is very, very lovely.

I feel like such a greedy person. LOL. there are just too many neat designs to try to choose from. We are going to have to put magnets inside on the door as well as outside. :)

Two new Lifebuoys

buoy41oz1.jpg

buoy40ao1.jpg

Hugs Mel:goodvibes

Would it be possible to get both of these, with Disney Wonder, year 2009 and at the bottom instead of the cruise line logo, get:

The Schwambergers
July 13-16

Thanks you so much!!

Would it be possible to get both of these, with Disney Wonder, year 2009 and at the bottom instead of the cruise line logo, get:

The Schwambergers
July 13-16

Thanks you so much!!

Sorry for butting in, as it is none of my business. . .just the dates looked odd to me. Did you want those with July 13 - 16 or August 13 - 16?

Sorry for butting in, as it is none of my business. . .just the dates looked odd to me. Did you want those with July 13 - 16 or August 13 - 16?

THANKS!! You're right, I meant August 13-16.

That's what happens when you wait till the week before to start organizing stuff for the cruise, my mind has too many things going through it right now.

The Schwambergers
July 13-16

Thanks you so much!!

I made a mistake. The date should be August 13-16 (not July)

Hope this doesn't add more work.

Sorry!!

Thank you Mel. It really is beautiful.

I think my DDs are a bit spoiled. Everytime they see me looking at this board, they start begging for shirts or magnets.

Is this what you meant

Hugs Mel

I originally meant to have the 2009 put in the red stip on the top left of the bouy, then

The Schwamberger Family
August 13-16

on the bottom (where you put the 2009).

But if it's easier, you can leave off the 2009 in the red strip and just put The Schwamberger Family with August 13-26, 2009 at the bottom.

I like it to have our name because then there is less chance it will be stolen.

If you don't have time, the one you already did will work great though.

Thanks

Hi Mel,

Just checking in to see if you had a chance to start my design on post 1875.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter