Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mel-

Found some pics of our door and fE stuff I had made for the Baltic. Thought I would share with you:
DSC_0080.jpg

Ray,Deb(my BF), and myself at the terminal
DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

Just a sampling of magnets on our door. We changed them everyday, we had the ones for the next day on the back of our door. We had fun changing them-thanks for being a part of that.

DSC_0322.jpg

Remember the last minute mint matchbooks? They turned out great. As you can see I still use the candy pocket envelopes. Millie designed the rest. I don't think she knows yet that I used them as an iron on for the bag and a CD label. I have to post on her thread still

This is called the Judy special
You have to promise me to try this.
that's it
Hugs Mel
Have a wonderful Dream Cruise Hon!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank-You for posting all the wonderful pictures--BIG Hugs Mel

Hi Mel. Hope aren't getting to swamped with getting ready for you trip. If you have any free time, :lmao:, I have three weeks and I don't know it I will it all done in time myself. I have a few requests if you have time. Under brothers and sisters can I get the following done: http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/brother and sister/lilsisterone9.jpg. This design, but the following: 1. "I'm the Big Sister", Anna, Pink Octagon, with white border. 2. "I'm the Middle Sister", Ella, Red Octagon, with white border. 3. "I'm the Little Brother", Aiden, Blue Octagon, with white border. (he is the baby). No Disney World or date on the them. Next, http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/brother and sister/fastpassdon1.jpg, with the name Chris on it. Then I need one with a female character, for a fast pass runner, with Becky on it. (they keep each other company.):laughing: Last ones:Can't find in your photobucket, the Jiffy-Pop wrapper, can I get the Mickey and Minnie with Love Pat and Diane on it. The Grinch one with Love The BRALEYs and the Chipmunks with "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...." (favorite family song:lmao:) I have a strange family. SORRY...I appreciate this. If you can't get to it before you leave, have a great time. Merry Christmas, Diane

Hello,

I am very new to making stuff for our 2011 holiday to Walt Disney World. However as it is officially 365 Days till we leave Sydney Australia for WDW I figured I better gert started. So I thought it might be a nice idea to make a few cute Disney Candy Pockets for my children and my friends Children for the end of year Christmas parties. Can anyone explain what they do to print them onto photo paper at the shop. What size is good??? I want to make them out of photo paper and get them printed off at the local shop as it is a lot cheaper to do this than print them at home. Can anyone explain to me how to get the images smaller so that I can fit 2 images on a 6.4 photo size paper. Or can anyone share the best way to print these at a photo shop.

I think my question has repeated it's self, I am finding it difficult to explain myself. I hope someone can assist.

Thanks very much for any ideas or tips

King Regards
Jenshell

Mel,

Could you please make the following:
1. Park tickets (all 4 parks) like the ones on page 114, posts 1708 & 1709
2. "Guess Who's Going" page 119 post 1783
3. Welcome letter page 123 post 1834

The names are:
Jadene
Katelyn

My DD and I are going January 29, 2011. This trip will be her Christmas and Birthday present. She will be 12 on January 26. I am technologically challenged, so I really appreciated someone like you doing things like this.:worship: Do you have anything that says something like "Happy Birthday Love Mickey"?

Thank you.:flower3:

Hi Mel. Hope aren't getting to swamped with getting ready for you trip. If you have any free time, :lmao:, I have three weeks and I don't know it I will it all done in time myself. I have a few requests if you have time. Under brothers and sisters can I get the following done: http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/brother and sister/lilsisterone9.jpg. This design, but the following: 1. "I'm the Big Sister", Anna, Pink Octagon, with white border. 2. "I'm the Middle Sister", Ella, Red Octagon, with white border. 3. "I'm the Little Brother", Aiden, Blue Octagon, with white border. (he is the baby). No Disney World or date on the them. Next, http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/brother and sister/fastpassdon1.jpg, with the name Chris on it. Then I need one with a female character, for a fast pass runner, with Becky on it. (they keep each other company.):laughing: Last ones:Can't find in your photobucket, the Jiffy-Pop wrapper, can I get the Mickey and Minnie with Love Pat and Diane on it. The Grinch one with Love The BRALEYs and the Chipmunks with "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...." (favorite family song:lmao:) I have a strange family. SORRY...I appreciate this. If you can't get to it before you leave, have a great time. Merry Christmas, Diane

Hi Hon
The three kids octagon ones are in my request file in photobucket,,the three popcorn ones are there also. I do not have a female fastpass-sorry--no time to search for one right now.
Happy Holidays
Hugs Mel

Hello,

I am very new to making stuff for our 2011 holiday to Walt Disney World. However as it is officially 365 Days till we leave Sydney Australia for WDW I figured I better gert started. So I thought it might be a nice idea to make a few cute Disney Candy Pockets for my children and my friends Children for the end of year Christmas parties. Can anyone explain what they do to print them onto photo paper at the shop. What size is good??? I want to make them out of photo paper and get them printed off at the local shop as it is a lot cheaper to do this than print them at home. Can anyone explain to me how to get the images smaller so that I can fit 2 images on a 6.4 photo size paper. Or can anyone share the best way to print these at a photo shop.

I think my question has repeated it's self, I am finding it difficult to explain myself. I hope someone can assist.

Thanks very much for any ideas or tips

King Regards
Jenshell

I've only ever printed my stuff at home so i'm sorry i can't advise you--perhaps the people at the shop would be able to assist you.

Hugs Mel

Mel,

Could you please make the following:
1. Park tickets (all 4 parks) like the ones on page 114, posts 1708 & 1709
2. "Guess Who's Going" page 119 post 1783
3. Welcome letter page 123 post 1834

The names are:
Jadene
Katelyn

My DD and I are going January 29, 2011. This trip will be her Christmas and Birthday present. She will be 12 on January 26. I am technologically challenged, so I really appreciated someone like you doing things like this.:worship: Do you have anything that says something like "Happy Birthday Love Mickey"?

Thank you.:flower3:

Hi Hon
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under requests.
Happy Holidays!
Hugs Mel

Mel, these are the greatest. :cool1: We are gonna have so much fun making our things for our trip and the kids are gonna be so surprised. DH wants to help, too. :love: Gotta love him. You and your family have a great Christmas and trip. Be safe. Diane:hug:

These are fabulous. YOU ROCK!:cool1: Thank you so much. I hope you have a very happy holiday filled with magic. :wizard: You have added some magic to ours.

Jadene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter