Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mel!

I know that you are on holiday, but I wanted to ask before I forgot. I saw in another thread the Mickey and Minnie Pirate League certificates that you had made for someone else and they are just perfect for my kiddies!!

When you return, and no rush on these, would you mind personalizing with their names and no dates:

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ot Cards/?action=view&current=piratecert7.jpg

with "Zachary"

and

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Cards/?action=view&current=piratecert9.jpg

with "Sophia"

Hope I did that right, and thank you in advance!! You do such wonderful work!!!

Dawn

I know you are on holiday and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

When you return if you have time will you do a few more coupons for me. I was hoping you could do one for a Free Smore's Kit at the Chip and Dale Sing A Long. One for each of the three kids - Anzley, Kayleigh and Ethan.

Thanks again for doing these if you have time.
Allison

Removed the other requests - I can add the name to the ones you have already made. No need to waste your time on that you already have done a lot for me.

DANG!!! I soooo wish I would've found you sooner! We surprised the kids on Christmas with a trip in January!
I can see I'm not going to get anything done today because i'm going to be glued to this computer looking at all of your wonderful stuff!!!!!
I only wish i was this talented!!!
thank you for sharing all of your talent!!!

For Sam and Charlie

Good -Morning and Welcome to one of the DISign threads,,,yep this is Mel's Candy pockets and a few bits and pieces too.
I'm having the same problem with laundry too!!
Hope these help make the surprise a bit more fun.
Have fun Planning and Surprising!

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How are these supposed to work? I would love to make them for my kids but not exactly sure what to do - lol!

forgive my ignorance:confused3

Hello Mel!

I know that you are on holiday, but I wanted to ask before I forgot. I saw in another thread the Mickey and Minnie Pirate League certificates that you had made for someone else and they are just perfect for my kiddies!!

When you return, and no rush on these, would you mind personalizing with their names and no dates:

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ot Cards/?action=view&current=piratecert7.jpg

with "Zachary"

and

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...%20Cards/?action=view&current=piratecert9.jpg

with "Sophia"

Hope I did that right, and thank you in advance!! You do such wonderful work!!!

Dawn

For Zachary and Sophia

Hugs Mel

pirate:

I know you are on holiday and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

When you return if you have time will you do a few more coupons for me. I was hoping you could do one for a Free Smore's Kit at the Chip and Dale Sing A Long. One for each of the three kids - Anzley, Kayleigh and Ethan.

Thanks again for doing these if you have time.
Allison

Removed the other requests - I can add the name to the ones you have already made. No need to waste your time on that you already have done a lot for me.

For Anzley Kayleigh and Ethan

Hugs Mel

How are these supposed to work? I would love to make them for my kids but not exactly sure what to do - lol!

forgive my ignorance:confused3

Hi Hon
Have you ever seen a paper chain that kids make at Christmas time at school? You print the ones you want then cut them out --each link is part of a chain that you make. Some people use them as a countdown to their trip--kids get to cut one off each day closer to the holiday. Some people decorate their doors at the resort with them. Hope this helps

Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,

I don't need anything...just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope you had a great Holiday with the family. We are all doing fine I need to start getting ready for our June trip I guess. Miss ya

Traci:flower3:

Hey Mel,

I don't need anything...just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope you had a great Holiday with the family. We are all doing fine I need to start getting ready for our June trip I guess. Miss ya

Traci:flower3:

Hello sweet Lady
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to get AKV next year for my Christmas trip. OKW is my home resort but the kids want AKV. I think my last small add-on should have been AKV. :confused3
Oh well maybe we can visit for a day,AS I AM NOT ADDING ON ANYMORE POINTS! atleast not this year!;)
Take care and have fun planning

Hugs Mel

:hug:

Mel has requested that I close this thread and she will start another one. I will do that in a few days to give her time to get her new page up and running.

Mel - I know what you mean about the points. I am trying to figure out a way to get my Mom to BLT this summer. I might end up renting points from someone as even though I have two contracts (1 AKL & 1 BW) I still need more points. :lmao:take care, Penny:goodvibes

Hello sweet Lady
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to get AKV next year for my Christmas trip. OKW is my home resort but the kids want AKV. I think my last small add-on should have been AKV. :confused3
Oh well maybe we can visit for a day,AS I AM NOT ADDING ON ANYMORE POINTS! atleast not this year!;)
Take care and have fun planning

Hugs Mel

:hug:

Mel,

You would Love AKV- I recommend to stay at Kidani as we have stayed at both. Kidanai is only DVC and there is a difference. Jambo for us was too loud. Too many people coming in and out. But we still love both locations. It just depends if u want a counter service close by or you dont mind taking the shuttle to it. Kidani also has its own refill station for the mugs so we love that. The pools are great at both locations but if u r going in dec u probably wont be in a pool. I dont know. But I also loved the night vision. That was really a lot of fun. And they have a lot of activities for the kids.Anyway if u need any info et me know bc they r our home resort. We r supposed to go this june but I rather go for christmas. I have never been that time of year.
you can still stay there even though it isnt your home resort. Just call at the 11 month window. Lots of people do that. It's a good way to experience different resorts.

OK I must be an idiot. I can't figure out how the bag toppers work. What kind of bags do they go on? Do you or anyone have a picture? I am a very visual type person. Thanks much and Happy New Year.

Melody

OK I must be an idiot. I can't figure out how the bag toppers work. What kind of bags do they go on? Do you or anyone have a picture? I am a very visual type person. Thanks much and Happy New Year.

Melody

Hi Hon
Bag-toppers are

print--cut -fold --staple on top of a baggie or very small paper bag

This thread is going to be closed soon but I've opened a new thread --Bits and Bobs (mixed bag) also lots of stuff in my Photobucket to look at.

Hope this helps

Hugs Mel

visual example

Mel,

You would Love AKV- I recommend to stay at Kidani as we have stayed at both. Kidanai is only DVC and there is a difference. Jambo for us was too loud. Too many people coming in and out. But we still love both locations. It just depends if u want a counter service close by or you dont mind taking the shuttle to it. Kidani also has its own refill station for the mugs so we love that. The pools are great at both locations but if u r going in dec u probably wont be in a pool. I dont know. But I also loved the night vision. That was really a lot of fun. And they have a lot of activities for the kids.Anyway if u need any info et me know bc they r our home resort. We r supposed to go this june but I rather go for christmas. I have never been that time of year.
you can still stay there even though it isnt your home resort. Just call at the 11 month window. Lots of people do that. It's a good way to experience different resorts.

Hi Traci
We stayed at AKV for a split stay last summer and it was awesome.
We took a day visit over to AKV this year and it was beautiful--I think AKV won an award for best themed resort. I am going to book out OKW for next Dec at the 11 month mark and then wait list for AKV at the 7 month mark.
When we lasted visited Kadani Village we saw some cute turtles there--hope to see them again. I love Mara's as I think it offers a great selection of foods. You just need to buy more points and go twice a year--I know I know
stop encouraging point buying--that addontis is catching though.
Take care and Hugs
Hope the New Year brings You and your Family many Happy Wishes!

Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter