Thursday Riddle

Amy
tu.gif

hiwaygal said:
Yes!!! It was right!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

And why would I ask Lou? One of the first things I learned here was that Lou was ALWAYS wrong. :confused3

(although he does do great yearbook pics! :teeth: )
I didn't say his answers were right. Just that he had an answer for EVERYTHING!!!! :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
ohhhhhhh :teeth: you're so pretty :love:

You always were my favorite! ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal......Well done! :thumbsup2 Im glad someone listens to me around here! ;)

where should we go today? Im open for suggestions....

I didn't get yesterdays.....btw what was the answer?

I didn't get todays after 2 guesses. And I still don't know it.

I've lost my touch. My brain is on break. I'm riddle challenged.

Maybe it is because I got my hair bleaced (I prefer to say highlighted) again this week. Did that kill some brain cells? Again?

Good morning friends (and RV too)!

This one is hard. It took me longer than the 1942 one from yesterday. But I am IN now.

RV-ol' buddy ol' pal, notice I changed my siggie--- just for you since you love my name and all. And I brought you breakfast-

Twinkie Sushi!
twinkiesushi.jpg

Be sure to share!

Grammyof2 said:
Is my past catching up with me????

I swear I thought that check was good :rolleyes1

:rotfl: Unless you moved to CT and are sending things to people in Idaho on our UPS account, I think you're in the clear :thumbsup2

but I'll still take that check :teeth: ;)

Mornin riddlers. I think I am in! Though I did send it BEFORE I read the mint from whoever posted it. Y'all have asuper day! Me? I'm heading to Disney World in about 3 hours. Awwwwwwwwww yeah!

Blessings!
MarkyMArk

Morning misspellers :sunny: . PM sent and I'm in. Are we going anywhere today or not? Where's the falling-down-on-the-job leader?

Chapter 11 said:
Morning misspellers :sunny: . PM sent and I'm in. Are we going anywhere today or not? Where's the falling-down-on-the-job leader?

Listen Mister I'vebeengonebutthinkIcancomebackandgiveorders........I asked for suggestions.....do you have ANY???? :confused3

firstmickey said:
Listen Mister I'vebeengonebutthinkIcancomebackandgiveorders........I asked for suggestions.....do you have ANY???? :confused3

It wasn't an order, it was a question. Hence, the question mark at the end. Did they teach grammar in nursing school?

Chapter 11 said:
It wasn't an order, it was a question. Hence, the question mark at the end. Did they teach grammar in nursing school?
That's punctuation.

TFI

:teeth:

PM sent and I am in. Please do not tell me we are going to English class today..... :sad2:

Chapter 11 said:

No.....they taught how to sedate people who irritate you! ;)
and how to give shots....
jab.gif

and how to write the most completely useless piece of paper I ever saw called a nursing care plan. :rolleyes: No punctuation required!!

and today.......with no help from any slackers around here.....I will be taking you all to

Carmel, CA..........I was there once...and it's on my list to go back! GORGEOUS! plus Maybe we will see Clint! ;)
500x500_b859e76ae17f7d69be16670acb064953.jpg

WOW!

For the 1st time. I am IN!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter