Thursday Riddle

Okay, I have a TU.

So can we go here?

hauntedmansionnew.jpg

The line looks short!

Chapter 11 said:
Morning spellers. PM Sent and I'm In (although it took two tries -- who knew "lein" wasn't a word? I thought it was just creative spelling. Never was very good at the whole "i before e" thing).
I made the same mistake, Chappie! But NOW I am IN!

Sheesh, I can't believe how obtuse I was being.

TwinkieMama said:
BDG: Glad to see you so bright and early. In your official riddle tee shirt too.... ;)

APPROPRIATE JUBILATION

I've been wearing it since you gave it to me Twinkie. Good morning.

BDG

Make sure everyone has their fastpass out and ready....I don't want to stand in the standby line for this.

panride.jpg

I see why a fastpass would be handy. I think some of those folks have been waiting for several years. ;)

tink38 said:
Just wait til we get to EPiCOT!

Why.... you got pics of Horizons? Or the original World Showcase characters with the big heads?

Well, technically, they are CHRARACTERS, twink. And we are doing PLACES.

And I ain't telling.

I meant characters. Sorry about that.

tink38 said:
Well, technically, they are CHRARACTERS, twink. And we are doing PLACES.

And I ain't telling.

oh I thought we were just touring..... complete with rides, food, characters, and maybe the 3:00 parade.... now what time does it start?

4:30. Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING??? :rolleyes1

you know tink- it is terrible that we are waiting standby for the whohooty when I am pretty sure that HORSEGIRL has a fastpass....

Hey y'all, let's meet up here!

image004.jpg

Maybe we can ask Donna's pig for directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter