Thursday Riddle

And the swooping, golden, cream-filled yummy snackfood takes the, well, um, cake. Woohooty.

Oh boy,

twinkies.jpg

A twinkie led whoo hooty!

TwinkieMama said:

Please check your spelling you stealth woohootier. What does it say that you needed to focus on the woohooty to this degree today? :rolleyes:

and btw, congrats and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

Hi all. :wave2:

I'm not sure I got them right, but I'm IN and that's good enough for me. I promised myself I wouldn't have to overwork those brain cells today. Today is my cancer-versary. I'm 5 years cancer-free today, so I'm celebrating. :dance3: So come celebrate with me!

Way to Go, Merry! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
You get your own SPECIAL woohooty today! Congrats!

MerryPoppins said:

I'm not sure I got them right, but I'm IN and that's good enough for me. I promised myself I wouldn't have to overwork those brain cells today. Today is my cancer-versary. I'm 5 years cancer-free today, so I'm celebrating. :dance3: So come celebrate with me!

Congratulations!!!

:yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

And a.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY FOR MERRY POPPINS!!!

It's a jolly holiday with you!!

:banana:
MerryPoppins said:

No wonder you are Merry, Poppins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoooooty, you! That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's the magic number! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :sunny: :thumbsup2

:Pinkbounc WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTYYYYYY :Pinkbounc

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

(that one's for MP, b/c hers is more important :teeth: ;) )

and :banana: WOO HOOOTY :banana:

for another day of riddle-mania :cool1:

Aw you guys are too sweet. :blush: And after a small hint, I do believe I am truly IN. :cool1:

I'm in....for the first time!!

Merry Poppins......that is the most wonderful news I have heard all day!! I hope you plan on doing something very special for yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter