Thursday Riddle

Did I get it. Did I get the wooohoooty?

Im a bit concerned for you, SL. A little too hot on the course this morning?

Woo Hooty for Merry Poppins!

gf29.jpg

In your honor I have made a PS for everyone at Akershus Banquet Hall for a Princess Storybook Dining character meal. Get your hopping shoes on, we are headed to Epcot.

e_nor3.jpg

GaTech said:
Woo Hooty for Merry Poppins!

In your honor I have made a PS for everyone at Akershus Banquet Hall for a Princess Storybook Dining character meal. Get your hopping shoes on, we are headed to Epcot.

Not to be cheeky, unlike some here on this thread, but can we just do that? I thought the protocol was we could only parkhop after seeing all of the MK and we are far from done. Come on you slackers, got sidetracked by the wooohooooty again? :rolleyes:

Congrats again, Merry Poppings, and In honor of you, here are the ponies that you rode on, even if RV hates horses.... :rolleyes1

2004395.jpg

Lunch sounds lovely. And thanks for the horses, too. I plan to go out to dinner. Maybe not tonight. DH comes home tomorrow, so we may just wait and go out with him.

horsegirl, why don't you lead us here? I hear it's really cool at sunset. Save us a good spot and we'll be there in a minute.

Tom%20Sawyer%20Island%20Raft.jpg

Merry Poppins- Whoohooty! Thanks for sharing with us.... as the daughter of a cancer survivor it is always good news to hear someone celebrating a cancer-versary!!!

Horsie aka Horsey aka Horsegirl aka Cheeky Filly: What spelling error? I seriously don't see one. I have never claimed to have mad skills or even any skills in the spelling department but it is appropriate jubilation.

UtahMama- We will see tomorrow. :smooth: May the best mama win. :teeth:

tink- What is that place????? I don't remember it at all........ also this is for you :flower:.....

Twink, what are you, TWELVE? It's the World of Motion. It was The original, babydoll. BEFORE Test Track.

And what's with the flower? Is that my woohooty consolation prize? If so - thank you! :sunny:

Twelve and a half thank you very much.

I was at EPCOT in 1982 but I don't remember no world of motion.... though surely we went there.... what was inside?

Sending flowers just seemed the appropriate thing to do after this morning.... :flower3:

Twinkie- My natural instinct is to say something tres cheeky like "Bring It ON" but I know that your know that I know....the toddler in my house will poop or spill something requiring my immediate attention around post #97...which happens. To me. Everyday....just before the W.H.

"Whoo-Hootus Interruptous" :blush:

Plus my mind is on other things....I was just (single dog-darred) to start a maxi-pad thread. I run into a few minor problems.

1) It's 2 dog-dares away from sparking my interest...

2) How to get people to take this topic seriously ;)

3) How not to break any rules....

Tink- Thanks! You are a doll.... looks vaguely familiar.... or is it that they just keep using the audioanimatronics from the Hall of Presidents over and over? hmm?

Utah- First of all I see your toddler and raise you three preschoolers. Secondly- there may be more dogs coming for your dare of the day. Thirdly-I have no clue how not to get into trouble when you are looking for trouble.

Trouble? Have you seen "Trouble"????

I am looking for "Trouble"!!!!!!!
Has anyone seen TROUBLE?????

OHHHH!
There you are....come'ere you cheeky little monkey!!!!

:stir:

(...that's my trouble smilie)

:rotfl2: :lmao:

Twinkie and Utah, you both are seriously cracking me up, but I can't possibly join into the festivities for I know nothing of those feminine type things. :confused3

And I'm okay with that. :thumbsup2

UtahMama said:
Twinkie- My natural instinct is to say something tres cheeky like "Bring It ON" but I know that your know that I know....the toddler in my house will poop or spill something requiring my immediate attention around post #97...which happens. To me. Everyday....just before the W.H.

"Whoo-Hootus Interruptous" :blush:

Plus my mind is on other things....I was just (single dog-darred) to start a maxi-pad thread. I run into a few minor problems.

1) It's 2 dog-dares away from sparking my interest...

2) How to get people to take this topic seriously ;)

3) How not to break any rules....
:stir: :stir: :stir:

I QUADRUPLE DOG DARE YOU.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter