Thursday Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Hi y'all! PM me when you figure this one out :)

What word is the same backwards and upside down?

First in is Monica
leader.gif

Wish I could hang out with all of you. You guys have such a blast it seems. My house fills up with kids by 7am. I'll check back for the woo hooty at free play time, but by then, it's usually reached.

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I need to think about this :confused3

This all depends on where you come down on the "which way does the C in YMCA go?" argument. :stir: :stir: :stir:

Loubon said:
I'll call you later. What time do you go to lunch?
No lunch today my friend, DH and I are on our way to AC for the night :cheer2:

L107ANGEL said:
No lunch today my friend, DH and I are on our way to AC for the night :cheer2:

Way to spoil the mood....but I digress. I will PM you the most perfect mint that I reserve only for my bestest of friends. You better get it after this!

Loubon said:
Way to spoil the mood....but I digress. I will PM you the most perfect mint that I reserve only for my bestest of friends. You better get it after this!
Have I told you that you are one of my favorites lately :blush:

Morning!!!

I can think of LOTS of words like this so. PM withheld. For the moment!!! :teeth:

I feel like a fly on the wall eavesdropper today watching Angel and Lou.... do whatever they're doing. :confused3 :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter