Thursday Riddle

sheridac
tu.gif

Good morning everyone.
I took a guess.
DD had to do a bunch of these last yr but no the upside down part just forward and backwards.Like POP works forwards and backwards but not upside down. This is hard.
I needed to be distracted this morning.
My DD best friends mother died sudddenly last night.Single mom w/2 kids and only 40 yr old.I am still in shock. She just emailed me a few hours before and I still have no idea what happened. :(

Pm sent and I am in on an alternative answer :banana: :banana:

Thinking outside of the box has worked 2 days in a row. :rolleyes1

Someone PM me the REAL answer :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

snowwite said:
Good morning everyone.
I took a guess.
DD had to do a bunch of these last yr but no the upside down part just forward and backwards.Like POP works forwards and backwards but not upside down. This is hard.
I needed to be distracted this morning.
My DD best friends mother died sudddenly last night.Single mom w/2 kids and only 40 yr old.I am still in shock. She just emailed me a few hours before and I still have no idea what happened. :(

I am so sorry Snow!!! :grouphug:

Thanks guys. I am in shock.Havent even cried yet. It just doesnt seem possible. Sorry to be Debbie Downer today.

L107ANGEL said:
Have I told you that you are one of my favorites lately :blush:
I just noticed your new tag....whats with the Tipsy pioneer? Inquiring minds need to know!

Good Morning :wave:

Crazy morning around here........this is the first chance I've had to DIS.

snowwite :grouphug: I am so sorry............my heart goes out to her family & friends.

Good morning all! I'm in (I think).

Snowwite - so sorry! :grouphug: Give your DD a :grouphug: too. Sad, sad, sad. Makes me count my blessings and enjoy every day I'm given with my kids.

snowwite said:
Thanks guys. I am in shock.Havent even cried yet. It just doesnt seem possible. Sorry to be Debbie Downer today.

Awwww little snow, you aren't Debbie Downer. That is just soooooo sad. It might be tough on your daughter too... :grouphug:

Okay, good morning you wacky people. Pm sent and I am in! Like flint. or the lunch hour... :thumbsup2

Good Morning everyone. I am soooooooooooooo IN :cool1:

Snowwhite~Im so sorry for the loss :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter