Thursday Riddle

How embarrassing. A mod, and I can't even do a proper smiley without using the cheat sheet!

I meant :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

Mary Jo said:

Mary Jo said:
How embarrassing. A mod, and I can't even do a proper smiley without using the cheat sheet!

I meant :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

Which brings us to another bit of Riddle/Angel lore with one of my favorite Larsisms ever. One night Lars did the same thing as you just did but spelled it :flort: (Or maybe it was something close to that and I recapped it as :flort: for laughs? :confused: ) Whatever. Anyway..... if you ever see us post :flort: you now will know that is the official Lars version of :rotfl:

Grammyof2 said:
Hello - Of course I'm deep breathing - 2 hooties and the :laundy: and a dirty stopout. Whata think I am, a prune or a popsicle :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

Dear Tag Fairy,

I think you should know that Mr Silly (who never comes to the riddle, btw) thinks he is immune to being tagged because he has a custom user title (which is "custom user title").

Bwaaahaaahaaa.

Regards,

Mrs Silly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter