Time After Time.....

lol I got to bed an hour later too. I had to get my computer disboards stuff done, and answer all my emails. I have friends, gosh. You dont have to put your usualy comment about that on here lol.

Friends huh.... Is that what they are calling them these days? :rolleyes1

yeah you better give me flowers. :snooty: hehe that is one funny face... oh stop cheating on your posts lol. You'll just beat me anyways.

Yeah..... I finally saw a pic of the last message on VMK..... It must have been horrible to press that "ok" button.... knowing it was the last time you would ever see your friends, the kingdom, and even a message from VMK staff....:sad:

I would never press that OK button. Never. The staff would have to log me out on their own.

You don't even know how difficult it was to log it.
I had tears streaming my face.

Arg, im so mad i missed the last seven minutes of vmk! I got disconnected. I know I already said that... but it was horrible. I just kind of sat there, numb and trying not to think about anything. Blank expression. Poor vmk :(

Arg, im so mad i missed the last seven minutes of vmk! I got disconnected. I know I already said that... but it was horrible. I just kind of sat there, numb and trying not to think about anything. Blank expression. Poor vmk :(

Poor VMK!? Poor you!! And all the kids who did the exact same thing! And all the kids and/or adults who still miss it......

I know everyone who got over it is like "come on ppl!! it's been 6 months!!" but they don't know that it's so HARD for the ppl who miss it!! there's a place in my heart that says to just let it go but i can't..... if VMK is going to be reopened i wish Disney would just tell us the dtae, crush any rumors and just spit out the real reason why it clolsed

Same here, but I dont think Disney is going to make that wish come true for us. By the way, I finished Kingdom Keepers today. Sorry, just thought I would throw that in there since it mentions vmk alot. Makes me miss it more
:( Alot of things do, but I'll, just have to live with the memory right now.

Poor VMK!? Poor you!! And all the kids who did the exact same thing! And all the kids and/or adults who still miss it......

I know everyone who got over it is like "come on ppl!! it's been 6 months!!" but they don't know that it's so HARD for the ppl who miss it!! there's a place in my heart that says to just let it go but i can't..... if VMK is going to be reopened i wish Disney would just tell us the dtae, crush any rumors and just spit out the real reason why it clolsed

I completely agree with u. I don't understand how so many ppl were saying stuff like save vmk and fighting for it and all; and now hardly anyone mentions it anymore... :confused3

I completely agree with u. I don't understand how so many ppl were saying stuff like save vmk and fighting for it and all; and now hardly anyone mentions it anymore... :confused3

We should make everyone remember. If no one remembers, or cares, Disney will have no reason to bring it back.

We should make everyone remember. If no one remembers, or cares, Disney will have no reason to bring it back.

The reason no one remembers is because they know VMK is gone and that they need to move on in their lives. For some of these kids, VMK was something that took up time for homework, family interaction, playing outside, that sort of thing. I have much more time for friends and family now that VMK is gone, and while I still miss it, I am perfectly fine now.

Yeah, I wish more people would keep doing something about it. Now that its not summer, lots of people dont have as much time anymore. I still have my computer time at night, and need to think up some ideas. lol maybe we can use Dashyboy's idea of getting together a website with his "business" lol I love that letter.
Anyways, if we made some sort of vmk fans unite website that might be an attention getter. Its still searched alot I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter