Time After Time.....

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
I haven't touched vmkpal in months ( yes it's still sitting on my desktop )
But I finally did and looked through my pictures I was doing pretty good at keeping myself together until I saw this one.....

1zejm1z.jpg

That picture made it occur to me that, that could possibly be the last time I will ever give a virtual hug on vmk.

Awe... yeah I miss giving virtual hugs to my friends too. That was weird timing too... im listening to the Epcot theme and it got to the slow kinda sad part and it made me get watery eyed. I hope vmk comes back...

I do too.
I cried at that moment.
I can't believe it.
I remember the first time I ever joined VMK at beta,
and the last time I logged off.
First time was during the beta days, it was so fun! Nobody cared about trading and there wasnt even Tomorrowland or Frontierland. I was wearing that ugly hairdo in bright blonde with the sunglasses, a purple tank top, purple sandals and flaired light jeans.
And then the last time I ever logged off.
I was in the Tomorrowland Hub with hobowendy. We were talking about how we couldn't believe it was ending. Cheer typed "Well this is it. Bye wendy. ):"
And I clicked off. I ran through the house crying.

i never found out how to take pictures of VMK.

I now realize that was a very, very big mistake on my part...

maybe my friend has some.......

"Goodbye to all of my friends on VMK. I will miss you all!!"
That was my siganture.
At least i can give you guys a mental picture!!!:sad1:
Thank God i have a near photgraphic memory.

Awe... that was pretty sad :( Well, the whole thing is sad of course. Gosh, lol I sometimes even say glove when im saying I would love to go... wherever. Yeah. Tink and dude always catch me. I have no idea that im saying it. Man those last moments were.. weird. Not many of my not real friends were on... so I'll never talk to them again. I hope you still talk to your friends, idk what I would do without mine.

D'aww. ):
I was looking through some pictures that were a lot more happy, but makes me miss VMK.

Dashyboy was somewhat mean today. (he's at the gym all the time like me) Well, I was about to leave and he had his lap top hooked up to the speaker and he opened vmk revisited up and I groaned and my eyes got all watery. lol my friends were like "What wrong!? What is that sound...?" Gosh, someone else from vmk there (titled otiy) was making noises too. We all miss it there soo much. Just by hearing that train whistle and those "ding ding" type noises in the background.

Dashyboy was somewhat mean today. (he's at the gym all the time like me) Well, I was about to leave and he had his lap top hooked up to the speaker and he opened vmk revisited up and I groaned and my eyes got all watery. lol my friends were like "What wrong!? What is that sound...?" Gosh, someone else from vmk there (titled otiy) was making noises too. We all miss it there soo much. Just by hearing that train whistle and those "ding ding" type noises in the background.

LOL flips, dashyboy told me about doing that (btw he was laughing alot while he was telling me) he said you and otiy were very sad about it.

That's sad. I hope that one day we can all give virtual hugs again one day.:)

Yeah, I'm gonna give virtual hugs to all my friends whether they like it or not.

If i ever see my friends again:sad:

Me too.
I have talked to several friends such as beartraker and thesupersmartguy over the phone. Just as funny and sweet as on VMK :)
I also talk to Ill by texting and over the internet. One day we can hopefully talk on the phone!

Flips, we need to go through our pics and find some random moment pics and post them. I think it is fun for all of us to share them with eachother.

A big virtual hug for all of my fellow disers.:grouphug: I can't do it on vmk anymore, so the next best thing is to do it here with ppl who at least played vmk or know of it.

lol I got to bed an hour later too. I had to get my computer disboards stuff done, and answer all my emails. I have friends, gosh. You dont have to put your usualy comment about that on here lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter