"Tis the Season to be Eatin'" Reviews with DxDP

Loved the detail in these reviews, and especially that story about the boy and the bacon at the CG brunch. It reminds me of my son, who I think could eat his weight in bacon. Sounds like CG brunch might be worth it for that reason alone!

Loved the detail in these reviews, and especially that story about the boy and the bacon at the CG brunch. It reminds me of my son, who I think could eat his weight in bacon. Sounds like CG brunch might be worth it for that reason alone!

His older brother even got into the act at one point! It kinda reminded me of when people ask for ketchup at Whispering Canyon Cafe- be careful what you wish for, because you may receive it in abundance! lol

Thanks for sharing! I really want to do the Narcoossee's Brunch, but it hasn't been extended to our trip in February. The Cali Grill was our backup, but it's probably too late to book now. Looked amazing though!

Thanks for sharing! I really want to do the Narcoossee's Brunch, but it hasn't been extended to our trip in February. The Cali Grill was our backup, but it's probably too late to book now. Looked amazing though!

I'd like to try the Narcoosee's brunch too!!!

Very good first review! We had California Grill Brunch last year as my Mother's Day gift and it was AMAZING! Our arrival day is Mother's Day this year and we have it booked, can't wait!

Very good first review! We had California Grill Brunch last year as my Mother's Day gift and it was AMAZING! Our arrival day is Mother's Day this year and we have it booked, can't wait!

that's an awesome Mother's Day gift- that means you're a good mom!!! :daisy:

that's an awesome Mother's Day gift- that means you're a good mom!!! :daisy:

Aww, shucks, thank you!

We are going for DS's College Graduation. He thinks we are staying at Coronado Springs, but we are surprising him with the Poly-his very favorite resort. DH is even willing to pay for a towncar in place of Magical Express so that the surprise isn't given away before pulling up in front of the Poly. I'm a good mom-I have a GREAT son!

Very much enjoyed your review and pics, thanks! I feel full though from all that food in such a short time!!

Thanks for your review. I'm trying the California Grille brunch in April. Happy to see you were able to order 5 entrees for the 2 of you. They all look great and I don't want to have to choose just one.

Thanks for your review. I'm trying the California Grille brunch in April. Happy to see you were able to order 5 entrees for the 2 of you. They all look great and I don't want to have to choose just one.

They'll happily do half orders of entrees too, it you want to try even more options. Hope you enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter