Toilet Lid & Seat

Have a seat!

• Seat & lid down

Votes: 70 60.9%
  • Seat down & lid up

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Seat up-Shame, Shame, Shame! Picture me ringing a bell behind you!

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

DISNEYSQUIRRELS

DIS Veteran
I think the expectation of putting the toilet seat down is pretty well known.
At home, do you keep the lid up or down?

For me, down :)

Both down when we are at home, but I leave the lids up when we go away for an extended time. If we were ever kept longer away from home for some reason, our indoor cats would have a better chance of being OK when we get back. An extra few days with access to water wouldn't be a big deal as both cats are fat and tend to ration the food we leave out when it gets low.

Lid down at home for the same reason as PP, cats.

The litter box is in the bathrooms between the toilet and the wall and the cats will jump on top of the toilet lid when they finish.

Seat down, lid up. When we’re at moms house she always reminds us to put the lid down too. I never remember to.

I put them both down, I can't stand to see the inside of the toilet. My honey is worst in the world about keeping both up, he says it's because he goes to the bathroom about every half hour, I say it's because he's lazy.

Both always down. We have soft-close seats so it's easy. Sometimes when we're traveling I'll hear the seat go BANG when my Wife is in there and I'll say "Forgot didn't you?"

Are you my husband? LOL, I do that at my mom's house all the time. We have the soft close seats and she doesn't. Bang! Every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter