Tomorrow SWA opens up Nov. fares.....what time do you think???

edk35

DIS Veteran
:scared1: Southwest Airlines opens up tomorrow. I waited last year and it seems it was like 10:30ish or 11:00. Does anyone have any guesses???? I want to be on my laptop at the right time. I hope it is before 2:00......I have an appt. at 2:50. :scared1:

Okay so what time do you think on THURSDAY??? LOL I swear yesterday I thought it was Tuesday and today Wed. UGH

I seem to think 10 or 11am EST....not usually in the afternoon so you should be good. I'll be right there trying to get tix for November.

Hey.....so when are you dates? We are flying down on the 21st and coming home on the 28th.

Hey.....so when are you dates? We are flying down on the 21st and coming home on the 28th.

We're flying back to Philly on November 7th..as late as humanly possible!!

We have our tickets flying down..bought them yesterday at $79/each..today that flight is up to $109...

I hope my luck continues tomorrow...

So will this be the "official" the dates are open thread? Trying to figure out as I check my email way more than I check the boards.:thumbsup2

We plan to fly down 11/13 and return 11/17. We are doing a quick girls trip for Super Soap weekend and staying at the BWV. I already have our tix for our "real trip" from 10/19 to 10/27.

SW rep told me 10ish a.m. tomorrow, but nothing is carved in stone! You can bet your bootie I'll be monitoring closely as we need 12 tickets for TG week @WDW. I'm starting to get anxious with all the outrageous quotes I've gotten thus far, but am thinking positive. Good luck everyone! :cool2:

SW rep told me 10ish a.m. tomorrow, but nothing is carved in stone! You can bet your bootie I'll be monitoring closely as we need 12 tickets for TG week @WDW. I'm starting to get anxious with all the outrageous quotes I've gotten thus far, but am thinking positive. Good luck everyone! :cool2:

hmmmm would that be out of BWI? I might be fighting you for those. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: When are your dates??

hmmmm would that be out of BWI? I might be fighting you for those. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: When are your dates??

You're a day earlier...we're Nov 22-29th, so no great deals to be had Sat to Sat.!! I know I'll have a lot of competition! SW Rep told me a couple of hints that may help to get my 12 tickets. She does group sales and can't come close to matching their internet price. DH would drive in a heartbeat, but not me, if push comes to shove, guess we could do over night train out of Metro station. :rotfl:

Good luck! :dance3:

You're a day earlier...we're Nov 22-29th, so no great deals to be had Sat to Sat.!! I know I'll have a lot of competition! SW Rep told me a couple of hints that may help to get my 12 tickets. She does group sales and can't come close to matching their internet price. DH would drive in a heartbeat, but not me, if push comes to shove, guess we could do over night train out of Metro station. :rotfl:

Good luck! :dance3:

I only do one ways.......never roundtrip. SO I will book our return first. Then go back and get the other day.

I am needing Jan 8-18th, but guess I can only buy the 8th tomorrow. SEA-MCO - here is hoping for good fares!! I can't believe I am so excited to buy plane tickets - its like buying concert tickets and being online first! lol

So another question--I'm going to buy our tickets as two one ways per the advice on another thread. Is there a "method" to which tix we should buy first--the outbound or the return? We're going Tues. to Sat. so I'm wondering if I should grab up the Saturdays first???:confused3

So another question--I'm going to buy our tickets as two one ways per the advice on another thread. Is there a "method" to which tix we should buy first--the outbound or the return? We're going Tues. to Sat. so I'm wondering if I should grab up the Saturdays first???:confused3

Yep I would grab Sat. first.......then do Tuesday. I am doing my return flight first becaues it is the day after Thanksgiving and a Friday.

Okay - I missed the other thread - but I too am waiting for SW to open flights - can someone please tell me WHY it is wiser to book 2 one way tickets? Thanks!

Okay - I missed the other thread - but I too am waiting for SW to open flights - can someone please tell me WHY it is wiser to book 2 one way tickets? Thanks!

If you book one ways....if one of the flights goes down in price...you can get credit for that flight....if one of the flights goes down on a round trip you can't always get the credit. This happened to me last Nov. I booked RT for Thanksgiving week.......got my times from Wed. for 9 nights departing on the day after the holiday. Well my flight on Wed. went down a good bit....and I couldnt' make a change to the ticket because of my return flight on Friday. SO I ended up cancelling my ticket rebooking it and flying home Thanksgiving night instead and saved tons of money and POINTS. LOL

oh great -lol! now i need to figure out do i do one way or roundtrip-lol! I'm so new to this and would be lost without Disers

my dates are nov 15 (sat)- Nov 23(sun) i'm now wondering if i should do Nov(fri 14) -Nov 24(Mond) . Anyone know which days would be cheaper friday, sat , sund or mon? Anyone know what the prices might be mon or tues before Thanksgiving? Defin dont want to travel the day before or of thanksgiving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter