Tomorrow SWA opens up Nov. fares.....what time do you think???

If you book one ways....if one of the flights goes down in price...you can get credit for that flight....if one of the flights goes down on a round trip you can't always get the credit. This happened to me last Nov. I booked RT for Thanksgiving week.......got my times from Wed. for 9 nights departing on the day after the holiday. Well my flight on Wed. went down a good bit....and I couldnt' make a change to the ticket because of my return flight on Friday. SO I ended up cancelling my ticket rebooking it and flying home Thanksgiving night instead and saved tons of money and POINTS. LOL

I keep reading about the many who do this, sure wish I felt confident to try your plan. However, when it involves a group I am a more leary :worried:. Your way makes a lot of sense and I definitely want to try that one day! ;)
Who knows... I may be forced to do so tomorrow! :laughing:

somebody please post when they open up the booking. I too need Nov and I can't have SW window open at work all day. at least I'll get an email.

I wonder what the lowest prices will be. I am flying 109 each way in July. They actually went down last week and I was able to get a 45 buck credit to use tomorrow.

I booked one ways for our aug trip and am glad I did. Trip out to LA on 8/2 booked at $109. Booked that back in Feb. Its only went up from there...our flight is now pricing in at $255. As for our return, it wasn't available when we first booked, so we waited. Almost waited too long, but did finally nab a fare for $94 on Tues 8/12 (it was 2 stops and not ideal, but the ns fares were too high). Well, guess what? Last week, a better flight went on sale for our return day at $90 and it was ns! With taxes and add'l landing fees, I saved $44. I was able to cancel my 8/12 return and rebook at the lower rate. Now, had I originally booked a roundtrip, I couldn't have done this because current 8/2 pricing is $255! You definitely want to book your trip as 2 separate one ways! It pays!:banana:

I booked one ways for our aug trip and am glad I did. Trip out to LA on 8/2 booked at $109. Booked that back in Feb. Its only went up from there...our flight is now pricing in at $255. As for our return, it wasn't available when we first booked, so we waited. Almost waited too long, but did finally nab a fare for $94 on Tues 8/12. Well, guess what? Last week, a better ns flight went on sale for that day at $90. With taxes and add'l landing fees, I saved $44. I was able to cancel my 8/12 return and rebook at the lower rate. Now, had I originally booked a roundtrip, I couldn't have done this because current 8/2 pricing is $255! You definitely want to book your trip as 2 separate one ways! It pays!:banana:

:thumbsup2 THE ONLY WAY TO GO.....:cool1:

So who else thinks the prices tomorrow will be high but is prepared to buy anyways? Sometimes the fares when released are pretty high but then there is a sale within a week or two. In the past I would wait, but now I am afraid to. :worried:

So who else thinks the prices tomorrow will be high but is prepared to buy anyways? Sometimes the fares when released are pretty high but then there is a sale within a week or two. In the past I would wait, but now I am afraid to. :worried:

There are a lot of you on here posting about HIGH travel weeks. (Thanksgiving for example, Jersey week etc) I can't see SW needing to discount those busy days....

Is Jersey week really that busy of a travel week? I didn't know it was Jersey week when I booked our trip, Nov 1 - 6th. I am starting to worry know that I made a mistake. I was hoping to book our plane tickets today but if this is a bad week to travel maybe I should change our dates. We are very flexible.

I am expecting higher but it seems every Nov.....I end up getting some type of credit back and I of course use it for the next trip.

I have the SW website up now and in the book travel area. I've just been refreshing from time to time waiting patiently. 10-10:30am Central time means I have to wait until 11-11:30am Eastern time. Hopefully it will hit sooner than that.

I need flights on November 30 & December 10. Am hoping for fares under $100 each way, but who knows.

I have the SW website up now and in the book travel area. I've just been refreshing from time to time waiting patiently. 10-10:30am Central time means I have to wait until 11-11:30am Eastern time. Hopefully it will hit sooner than that.

I need flights on November 30 & December 10. Am hoping for fares under $100 each way, but who knows.

Isn't it a 2 hour difference from Eastern to Central time? i.e 10AM central is 12 noon eastern?? :confused3

Jersey week would only impact SW travel to/from New Jersey airports.

At the parks, yes, it's busier, but not just b/c of Jersey week, it's also Veteran's Day weekend and many schools have a long weekend. Whenever there is a holiday, attendance is up at the parks as people feel hey, by taking 1 or 2 extra days w/ this holiday, we get almost a full week!

Friends of our have been during that week and it's not a big deal. Though you do hear more new Jersey accents in the park .

I'm Waiting Too..i Need Dec 3-10th. I Have Travel Funds To Use So This Will Be A Free Trip For Us..i Hope It Opens Up Soon..

me too! Though shortly I have to bring dd to her dance camp and run a couple of quick errands w/ ds. Return here by 10:30 and hang out waiting for the release!!!:surfweb: I hope they come out early!

I have to p/u dd at noon! Along w/ her df and dbrother to play w/ my ds. The whole crew is coming back for lunch and a playdate! Hey, I know, I'll start them w/ an ice pop, race to the computer and book my fares and THEN go back to make lunch. They'll probably be so happy to see each other and play they won't want/need lunch right away....right????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter