Tomorrow SWA opens up Nov. fares.....what time do you think???

OMG, I just booked the return as we're leaving Jan 4th and it was $178pp :eek: . Even scarier, Air Tran is charging $330 ONE WAY from MCO to PHL :faint: . So in that light we did okay.

Our departure day is much less flexible than our arrival day so I booked that for now. I'll see how prices go before I book the PHL-MCO leg.

:scared1: $400 x 12 tickets......OMG, I simply can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I'm so sad....there's got to be a better way! :badpc:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EXPENSIVE. I just booked 238 on our return on Sat. 29th. GEEZ Now to go back for the 21st. I think Airtran is cheaper than SW.

Ours is terrible...Sunday after Thanksgiving has NO cheap flights...over 300 one way that day home to Chicago!! Total flight is over $500 round trip!!

And I just NOW get my DING that the new fare dates are out! Talk about delayed reaction! :rotfl2:

what time did you guys get them??I checked at 11:00 and 11:01 and a few times in between 11:17 and I got in that time. It said 78 was available. I find that hard to believe though.

Can anyone tell me if flights that are listed as "Unavailable" right now will open up later on?

I am soooo excited - I was just able to book 4 award seats 12/30 - 1/3 BDL-MCO. I did not think I was going to be able to get those days and the RT would be over $400 pp cash. It's really going to happen - we're going to be in Disney for New Years!!

Not going to tell my kids until Christmas morning though!!!!

OMG, I just booked the return as we're leaving Jan 4th and it was $178pp :eek: . Even scarier, Air Tran is charging $330 ONE WAY from MCO to PHL :faint: . So in that light we did okay.

That was my problem too! Air Tran wanted almost $400 ONE WAY from MCO to DFW and I just wasn't paying that! I got $186 on SW, so while I am not thrilled at the price, I can live with it.

Buffalo to and back was just $139.50 (taxes and all) each way for us!

Not great, but certainly not bad either !!!

$796.00 round trip out of san antonio for 4 people. don't know how i feel...think i feel good...expected it to be wayyyyy more. not the best but not the worst either.:confused3

From IND-MCO

12/28 $246 per person!!
1/2 $199 per person!

$932 TOtal for the two of us ! (We are going on a cruise)

This is cheaper than AirTran and anything else I can find- and those are not even non stops!

I knew it would be more expensive due to the holidays but not THAT expensive! I didn't book! We decided we would drive down if we have to. I will just keep watching fares.

I am soooo excited - I was just able to book 4 award seats 12/30 - 1/3 BDL-MCO. I did not think I was going to be able to get those days and the RT would be over $400 pp cash. It's really going to happen - we're going to be in Disney for New Years!!

Not going to tell my kids until Christmas morning though!!!!

Awwww, what a wonderful Christmas present for your kids! :goodvibes

I can't believe I just booked those flights at those prices... GOD - Please let there be better prices coming!!!!

Flights were more expensive than I anticipated--about $150 each way out of BDL. I took them though -- I'd said $300 r/t was our cap and it's a little over that with the fees. I feel like I should be more excited than I am...

WHEW... got ours. HOU to MCO, roundtrip for DS and I, $595 total. Both non-stops. Even AirTran, the next cheapest, comes out to $657 total, and no non-stops. The other airlines are upwards of $400 RT each. I don't think so!

BTW, as I was typing this, I JUST NOW got the Ding!! :confused: Glad I just kept refreshing and didn't wait for it!

I was able to get to the flights. The prices have gone up, but they are still cheaper than the other airlines flying out of Pittsburgh. I will book tonight (forgot to bring the cc to work) and hope for Dings later on.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter