Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort - *2 New Parties Added! “Enchantment at the Top” & New “Bound to Be Bad” Dates Added

Is Top of the World Lounge open to regular guests when the have the Enchantment at the Top events?

Is Top of the World Lounge open to regular guests when the have the Enchantment at the Top events?
No, only those eligible for membership extras can book special events at the lounge.

No, only those eligible for membership extras can book special events at the lounge.
I am eligible So I would have to pay the $89pp for the event if I wanted to go there on a night it had that event? Or can I go without attending the event

I am eligible So I would have to pay the $89pp for the event if I wanted to go there on a night it had that event? Or can I go without attending the event

It depends on the event. For Wicked Wind Down, you can try and go to the lounge earlier but can’t stay once people who booked the event arrive for their table. And, if you get there and the tables are full, you have to go on a waitlist and they will text you.

If it’s one of the other events that has the buffet and things, then only those who paid for the event are allowed in the lounge.

If you don’t want to go into the lounge itself and just want to watch the MK fireworks from the outside deck, you may be able to do that. I can’t remember the details though so hopefully someone will come to explain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter