Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort - *2 New Parties Added! “Enchantment at the Top” & New “Bound to Be Bad” Dates Added

In the past the NYE started at$600 per person then up from there
At Top of the World Lounge? Not even close.

Last time they hosted a private event for NYE was 2019. The cost was $119 per person for admission to the private event from 10-midnight with desserts, charcuterie and alcohol. There was no admission fee for the early fireworks show on the 31st nor either show on the 30th.

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/mem...s-events-revealed-for-top-of-the-world-lounge

At Top of the World Lounge? Not even close.

Last time they hosted a private event for NYE was 2019. The cost was $119 per person for admission to the private event from 10-midnight with desserts, charcuterie and alcohol. There was no admission fee for the early fireworks show on the 31st nor either show on the 30th.

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/mem...s-events-revealed-for-top-of-the-world-lounge

The $600 price point is no doubt for the California Grill event for NYE, which is a very elegant affair with a superb dinner buffet, craft cocktail bar, table service for other drinks, entertainment, fine champagne, caviar, character photos with Mickey and Minnie, etc. I went last year and thought it was incredible. I have pre-booked it for this year and don’t recall the exact price but it is more than $700/person. Yes, a major, major splurge to be sure, but it was a wow. I have been looking forward to it all year and am bringing some special friends along.

And, no, I am not getting a commission but perhaps I should…

Last edited:
Given the new model for all of WDW that is increasingly in place, I would expect something "exclusive" in the $200 range at TOTWL.

Called MS again this morning… it’s 60 days till Jan 2nd… but Jan is not yet loaded for TOTWL… not sure what that means.

'Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party' coming to Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

A new $89 dessert party exclusively for Disney Vacation Club members starts November 18 2022, at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

The offering is available on Friday nights beginning November 18, 2022, with reservations accepted up to 60 days in advance. Check-in starts 1 hour 30 minutes prior to the published fireworks time for Magic Kingdom park.

Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party is $89.00 per adult, plus tax and $49.00 per child, plus tax.

Eligible Members with access to Membership Extras can book this special experience when using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort. Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to book. Reservations are available most Friday nights up to 60 days in advance.

As part of this experience, Members have access to a reserved table inside the lounge on the day of their reservation, a dessert buffet and an open bar for Guests 21 years of age and older.

new $89 dessert party exclusively for Disney Vacation Club members starts November 18 2022, at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
wondering if you have to be staying either onsite or in DVC the date of :scratchin

Will be at WBC for mid Dec trip in order to use up a covid refund.

wondering if you have to be staying either onsite or in DVC the date of
Looks like you have to be staying onsite in Disney-owned/operated accommodations booked using your membership. From the member website:

"Eligible Members with access to Membership Extras can book this special experience when using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort."

I just booked this for November 25th. Hopefully someone will post a review before we go. I know the first one is November 18th. Does anyone have that party booked?

I just booked this for November 25th. Hopefully someone will post a review before we go. I know the first one is November 18th. Does anyone have that party booked?
I was going to but it’s a party night for MVMCP so no Enchantment fireworks. I didn’t want to book it with no fireworks.

Looks like you have to be staying onsite in Disney-owned/operated accommodations booked using your membership. From the member website:

"Eligible Members with access to Membership Extras can book this special experience when using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort."
Thanks! Sounds as tho u can’t book res there if staying @ an on-site resort if u don’t use points

Aren't there special fireworks for the MVMCP?
Yes but those aren’t until 10 pm. I couldn’t figure out if the party check in times were based on Enchantment or Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime. This made me think it wouldn’t run as late has the MVCMP fireworks: “Fireworks are not guaranteed as part of this experience; on rare occasions, evening fireworks may be rescheduled or cancelled. Please refer to the entertainment schedule to confirm show times 2 weeks prior to your reservation, and check again on the day of your reservation.”

And, since my kids are young (elementary school aged), I wasn’t as interested in giving up our Wicked Wind Down for 11/21 for this; we are also doing MVMCP on a different day during this stay.

Called MS again this morning… it’s 60 days till Jan 2nd… but Jan is not yet loaded for TOTWL… not sure what that means.
Has anyone had luck for January yet? I called this morning at 60 days for Jan 15 - and was told the same thing.

Thanks!

Has anyone had luck for January yet? I called this morning at 60 days for Jan 15 - and was told the same thing.

Thanks!
I called today to ask about that date and was told the only thing on the schedule so far for TOTW in January is a special party on Wednesday nights that sounds the same as this but costs quite a bit more :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter