Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Yes, the email said check in was between 6:45 and 7:30 for the 7 am folks.

And that confirms that I'll likely be skipping it. If 7-8 people are not potentially not checking in until 7:30, there's no way they will be done for the 8-9 people. :(

Sounds like entitlement is loosely saying each person will get to get in the new rides once during their timeframe only

Could someone post the entire letter, minus your personal info of course?

What is say above is really my name conformation time and day of the event and an get excited sentences and to bring a copy of the reservation email and to have your AP

Attachments

• 3EA492CA-B200-4341-8F95-F56CBE92DB60.png
    3EA492CA-B200-4341-8F95-F56CBE92DB60.png
    265 KB · Views: 54
What is say above is really my name conformation time and day of the event and an get excited sentences and to bring a copy of the reservation email and to have your AP
Thank you! One entitlement? Only get to ride once?

Since I am going that last week of Sept do you think they are just sending the email to people who are going next week and will send the later of the month ones later?

Since I am going that last week of Sept do you think they are just sending the email to people who are going next week and will send the later of the month ones later?

That would be my guess! Hoping you get an email closer to the your event :)

I am going Tuesday and I think the first email said they would send out the email like 5 days before you time. I just found the first email and it say you will get another email 3-5 days before your event try to upload the photo but it will not let me right now

Last edited:
Still wondering where you go after your hour and how jam packed it’s gking to get. I’m planning on grabbing food and eating waiting for park opening.

Hoping there’s no issue queuing up for TS characters for park open.

Yes it does. Hoping to ride each one then TSMM as many times as possible. Had to adjust plans/expectations.

Hmmm. That's what I get for shelling out travel $ and re-arranging schedules for a special trip for this. Booking something without 'really' knowing what will be offered - Disney logic. :-)

On the bright side, I like being in the land itself so it'll be nice to be there early before the heat of the day sets in.

Curious to see the early reports.

Hmmm. That's what I get for shelling out travel $ and re-arranging schedules for a special trip for this. Booking something without 'really' knowing what will be offered - Disney logic. :-)

On the bright side, I like being in the land itself so it'll be nice to be there early before the heat of the day sets in.

Curious to see the early reports.

I will report back! We have the Epcot event the same day, so lots to review!

I have been trying to get into this event for two weeks now ( we signed up for AP on 8/17 and were told there were openings and as soon as we signed up for AP we found out there were in fact no openings during our September trip). Is there a way for those who now plan on skipping it to cancel so those of us who didn't get a chance to sign up may now have a chance to sign up? I understand not wanting to get up early and go now that we know it's one allottment per person for the two new rides, but for me this isn't an issue and all slots are full.

I have been trying to get into this event for two weeks now ( we signed up for AP on 8/17 and were told there were openings and as soon as we signed up for AP we found out there were in fact no openings during our September trip). Is there a way for those who now plan on skipping it to cancel so those of us who didn't get a chance to sign up may now have a chance to sign up? I understand not wanting to get up early and go now that we know it's one allottment per person for the two new rides, but for me this isn't an issue and all slots are full.
It filled up with in 90minutes if the email going out

It filled up with in 90minutes if the email going out

Oh, I know that much now. We hadn't kept track because we didn't have AP. We decided to upgrade on our last trip because we unexpectedly booked the September trip. Signage was still up at the parks that this was a perk, and we specifically asked a CM if there were spots available. I'm not at all surprised that there weren't spots, I'm more surprised that they would continue to advertise and that two CM's wouldn't know it was full. The answer we had when we asked was "keep an eye on your e-mail, they'll send you a link very soon!"

I am going Tuesday and I think the first email said they would send out the email like 5 days before you time. I just found the first email and it say you will get another email 3-5 days before your event try to upload the photo but it will not let me right now
Since I never got the first email I am uncertain about getting the second. :(

Its free and there are no lines and no heat. Even if its just one ride, its one more than standing in long standby lines or refreshing until FPs pop up. We are doing TS AP on a thursday morning, then walking to Epcot for F&W for a while, Taking a break, going to Sams for a drink and then doing MK after hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter