Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

We are planning the exact same thing, except we'll be walking/taking the boat from BC. Are you going on 9/20? We are really nervous about getting up so early for the TS event and being up so late for the DAH event...especially since we have MNSSHP tickets for the next night (9/21)! I guess we'll sleep on the way home on the plane (or at least that's what we'll tell ourselves!).
I am doing it the morning of my MNSSHP. Planning to go back to bed when its over. LOL

Has anyone been successful at changing the date they are going to the event. We have a confirmed reservation but since then we have moved our trip up a week. I was hoping to get our reservation switched to a new date.

Has anyone been successful at changing the date they are going to the event. We have a confirmed reservation but since then we have moved our trip up a week. I was hoping to get our reservation switched to a new date.

YMMV and it never hurts to ask, but I don’t think I have seen any success stories reported. Pretty much a no modifications type of deal.

Hi all!

Have any of you received an email with details from the event today? I've read that some people have, but I personally haven't yet.

I did. Just reminding me to bring my confirmation.

It was still unclear as to how they are handling the whole 2 different hours thing. I'm really rethinking going as I'd like to get out of Studios ASAP to be in place i'd really want to be...but the "entitlement" thing makes it seem like they aren't going to have a way to differentiate it between the two hours.

Important Information About Your Event

• All Guests must be Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholders in order to register for Passholder Play Time.
  • Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Disney Resort hotel guests should visit a resort bus stop 45 minutes prior to event start time. Wait times may vary.
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios is in the midst of a multi-year expansion and part of this transformation includes the parking lot, which is currently under construction. Please allow extra time to walk to the theme park entrance.
  • One entitlement will be loaded to your annual pass for you to experience Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers during this event. Toy Story Mania! will also be available.
  • Woody's Lunch Box will be the only location offering food and beverage for purchase during the event.
Schedule and available attractions, shops and dining experiences available during the event are subject to change without notice. Registered Passholders may experience wait times for activities and attractions during this event.

Yep got the email. Definitely not what I expected, but we were going to RD anyway, so no harm in getting there early.

*sigh* I guess we won't be getting the email. For those of you who received the email, what time should people arrive for the 8am time slot? We did get the email from when we actually booked. I guess we'll print that email and hope for the best. Ugh! It's frustrating to never get these emails. :(

*sigh* I guess we won't be getting the email. For those of you who received the email, what time should people arrive for the 8am time slot? We did get the email from when we actually booked. I guess we'll print that email and hope for the best. Ugh! It's frustrating to never get these emails. :(

I'm registered for 8am.

Check-in from 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM
Please check in at the Main Entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Please arrive early with your entire party and have your government-issued ID and valid annual pass ready.

Check-in from 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM
Please check in at the Main Entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Please arrive early with your entire party and have your government-issued ID and valid annual pass ready.
Thank you!!!

I took it from this one that the email you got when you registered was the confirmation. This is labeled a "reminder". So you should be golden with the confirmation.

Reactions: CJK

I called yesterday, spent an hour being bounced around because apparrently nobody knows who handles passholder events, and got a no. The CM I finally got an answer from was kind enough to throw an extra FP our way, but that's alll she could do

I took it from this one that the email you got when you registered was the confirmation. This is labeled a "reminder". So you should be golden with the confirmation.
If your ‘confirmation’ when you first signed up doesn’t have a registration number - be looking for another email as your date gets closer - at least that’s what they told me when I called earlier this week.

If your ‘confirmation’ when you first signed up doesn’t have a registration number - be looking for another email as your date gets closer - at least that’s what they told me when I called earlier this week.

Both of my emails have an order number.

I called yesterday, spent an hour being bounced around because apparrently nobody knows who handles passholder events, and got a no. The CM I finally got an answer from was kind enough to throw an extra FP our way, but that's alll she could do
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'd be happy with an extra fastpass. I only want to ride Slinky Dog Dash. I don't care about Alien Saucers. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'd be happy with an extra fastpass. I only want to ride Slinky Dog Dash. I don't care about Alien Saucers. :)

Sadly, the extra FP isn't good for toy story land or any of the other super hard to get fastpasses. We rode Alien Saucers in July, it was a ton of fun. I'd like to give Slinky Dog a try, that was my whole purpose for going to the AP event. Maybe I'll get lucky and find reasonable crowds at closing

Sadly, the extra FP isn't good for toy story land or any of the other super hard to get fastpasses. We rode Alien Saucers in July, it was a ton of fun. I'd like to give Slinky Dog a try, that was my whole purpose for going to the AP event. Maybe I'll get lucky and find reasonable crowds at closing
I signed up thinking I’d get to ride everything at least twice, which was probably a greedy thought. I already have a FP for SDD, just hoping for a more exclusive event.

Not sure if it’s worth getting up at 5:30-6 to get there in time.

I never got a confirmation email but called and got a confirmation number.

I assume the 7am folks need to be there at 6:45

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter